kifenehma3ak is offline Associate Member

help concerning synthol

i have been raping my shoulders for the past 4 years they have changed alot but i still dont look like i have shoulders... it is ****ed up... i want to know if one can use synthol... a little bit just to add a tiny bit of size on them... is that possible or do i have to take the whole bottle... pls explain... i know synthol is pointless but i would like to know... thank u

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    no, using "just little bit to add a tiny bit of size" is not how synthol works at all.

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Whats your shoulder routine? You may need to switch it up or may be over training. Synthol is not something you want to fvck with.

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    Unless your a pro bodybuilder don't even consider synthol.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    I barely do shoulders and my shoulders easily stick out (probably are from getting a workout during my other body parts) and are highly visible when I walk, maybe i got good genetics

Anyway I just did shoulders today and if you are "raping" as you say maybe your shoulders are overtrained or don't respond well to heavy amounts of sets.

For example, some people's just grow from just doing 4 sets of bench and 4 sets of incline while if they do one of my chest workouts they wouldn't see a thing. So try upping the intensity and lowering the sets amount/exercises.

And btw synthol is not for amateur use, you need to have either advice from a knowledgeable person or know what you are doing or else you can **** your bodypart up and you will look like a cartoon character.

For example, have you ever tried to tidy up your beard or fix your hairline? And you decide to cut some here and some there and all of a sudden you cut too much and have to try to fix it and the more you try to fix it, it gets worse? That's what synthol can do to you

kifenehma3ak is offline Associate Member
    how about vitol any of u have heard of that??

Dinosaur is offline Member
    you seem to be very consistant with ur request on trying something that will harm you if you don't have enough cycles under ur belt as pro or lack the basic knowledge on how to use that particular thing ur trying to run. in the other hand, it would really help if you can provide some status about you along with your diet.

wrathchild212 is offline Associate Member
    man u can use it..but u heard it..no body recommends it..unless u really know wat ur doing..if u use little or a lot ur shoulders will look absolutley out of shape(if u dont knw wat ur doing that is) ther r special techniques and ways to use such a drug..
    try some other stuff..ive always had weak calves..and my trainer told me to inject igf-1 into it..and i did..it really really helped..

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Just wear shoulder pads under your shirt, the legitimacy of the muscle will be about equal.

Thread Information