bnjf is offline Junior Member

Test prop injection sites

I have done three cycles in my life of deca /test and was looking to go Test Prop and maybe a little Masteron For my next. I was really wanting to do every third day but have read every two would be better. I ain't injecting every day. Anyway I was thinking of going bilateral glute for the first two and quads for the next two( even though I'm nervous as it will be a first for them) so a week is Covered. Would it be to soon to go to the first site in the glute. Or should I find another spot? What
    Do you guys do? Thanks
    Last edited by bnjf; 03-28-2009 at 08:41 AM.

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    Why would you not just run test e or c again if you wanna inject every 3 days.
    Test is test and its all gunna work the same

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    2-glutes
    2-quads
    2-delts
    2-pecs
    thats 8 sites that I use

you can also do traps, calves(worst pain ever) triceps, biceps

Quote Originally Posted by johnnybigguns View Post
    Why would you not just run test e or c again if you wanna inject every 3 days.
    Test is test and its all gunna work the same
    I kinda wanted to try the Masteron /tprop cycle I guess with them being both short acting.

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    Whats your bf%

SpiderRico is offline Member
    If ur body fats not in single digits masteron is a waste.. Also idk about u but if I know my prop hurts with injections I'm not shooting into my chest if I don't cut it first just my two cents

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    2-glutes
    2-quads
    2-delts
    2-pecs
    thats 8 sites that I use

Like above, there are many sites to inject, it isnt a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnybigguns View Post
    Whats your bf%
    Idk to be honest but I'm 5'9" 165 and have always been lean vascular. I was going to try a quick cycle to change it up from my annual test/deca cycle. I do have Omnadren and Deca so it was between those four substances. I'm looking for 10lbs. Nothing big so the fast few week cycle sounded attractive. My body responds very well to low doses.

sportfan33 is offline Associate Member
    If your going to run test p, its best to shoot it 50mg everyday, if ur scared of needles give it about a week of doing this, and u will never fear another needle again lol...I shot left delt, right delt, right quad, left quad, right tric, left tric, then back up to left delt again, and thjat rotation worked great for me, and i shot every day so it was a 5 and a half days rest before i shot that same place up again.

Quote Originally Posted by sportfan33 View Post
    If your going to run test p, its best to shoot it 50mg everyday, if ur scared of needles give it about a week of doing this, and u will never fear another needle again lol...I shot left delt, right delt, right quad, left quad, right tric, left tric, then back up to left delt again, and thjat rotation worked great for me, and i shot every day so it was a 5 and a half days rest before i shot that same place up again.
    So eight days between each site should be ok then right?.. If I decide to do eod?

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Have you done quads before? They gave me problems both times I tried 'em. If I was going eod I would just rotate both delts and both glutes. You'll give each spot a week rest.

DS21 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bnjf View Post
    Idk to be honest but I'm 5'9" 165 and have always been lean vascular. I was going to try a quick cycle to change it up from my annual test/deca cycle. I do have Omnadren and Deca so it was between those four substances. I'm looking for 10lbs. Nothing big so the fast few week cycle sounded attractive. My body responds very well to low doses.
    I can't be the only one to notice his stats? Not trying to flame, but with 3 cycles you should be much bigger! I'm sure you've heard this before and I am going to say it again, you may want to look at your diet for a 10lbs weight gain, not steroids .

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    2-glutes
    2-quads
    2-delts
    2-pecs
    thats 8 sites that I use

can't imagine shooting prop in calves, or biceps.. ouch!

Quote Originally Posted by DS21 View Post
    I can't be the only one to notice his stats? Not trying to flame, but with 3 cycles you should be much bigger! I'm sure you've heard this before and I am going to say it again, you may want to look at your diet for a 10lbs weight gain, not steroids.
    It may sound small but for my frame I'm a very muscular 165.I know guys that look skinny and soft at that weight but I don't.I'm fortunate to be Very lean and vascular. Believe me diet is top notch and eating more ain't gonna do it. My cycles are a year apart if you missed that.I have no desire to cycle more that once a year . If I don't work out all year I'll be 150 no problem.I'm pretty maxed out at 165-168 and i'm not getting any younger at 35.I can see how your saying but I know my body best.We all have different goals and mine is to stay around 175. That makes me more than happy. The occasional cycle hopefully will be better health wise as well. To the other post,Thanks for suggesting delts I think I'll try quads and delts. I'll either not be able to walk or not me able to throw a boll with my sons.haha

Quote Originally Posted by hellapimpin View Post
    can't imagine shooting prop in calves, or biceps.. ouch!
    Yeah no joke!!

Thread Information