sonysucks is offline Associate Member

Hows this 3rd cycle look.

1st cycle was anadrol for 4 weeks and sust at 500mg/week for 12 weeks.the results were very nice as I lost fat and put on some muscle, but knew very little of the importance of diet,I got pretty lean in the shoulders and arms but still had some ab fat. here is the results.

2nd was test e at 500 mg/week for 14 weeks, and anavar for weeks 7-12.
    This cycle saw my extensive reading on the diet forums produce better results. I put on some better shape and leaned out, but couldnt shake the lower ab fat. The results:

So the goal is to lose that final bf...to cut hard without waisting.
    My thoughts are , I need test for sure again ,but I will need to shake the water retentionand add something to harden up at the end. I want to have the look I call athletic. I enjoyed the look I got from my 2nd cycle,but just couldnt shake the bf. I have test p test e and var and mast in the mix. so heres my plan.

300mg Test E e3d for 12 weeks
    100mg Test prop eod for weeks 1-2. To frontload and kickstart.
    25 mg ed Proviron weeks 1-3
    200mg /week Mast E for weeks 4-13 although its not classed as an AI I am hoping it will help keep the test from aromatizing and will keep water retention down.

t3 for weeks 8-12
    clen for weeks 9-10

Save the var for next time...or stack it with the mast for the last 5 weeks? I am not sure how effective the mast will be at only 200mg/week, and I have not found any comments from other low dose users.

pct will use pro and nolva and clomid.

Diet will be 3000 cals/day for the first 6 weeks then down to 2200 cals for the last 6 weeks.
    50% from pro, 30 % from carbs and 20 % from fats and efa's.
    My bmr shows daily needs of about 2100 cals.
    cardio every am for 30-40 minutes at 120 bpm.

Stas, so the above hopefully makes sense.
    5'9"
    170lbs
    bf, see above photos...about 12-13%?
    Chime in to help me get it right , and thanks.
    Last edited by sonysucks; 05-26-2009 at 08:35 PM.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    So basically this is a test-e and masteron cycle?

Personally by your third cycle I would have added deca .

Are you looking to gain mass or just stay lean and gain a few lbs?

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    Good results bro! looking pretty good in 2nd pic.

I think your cycle is setup pretty nicely..a lil dosage issues imho with the masteron .. kickstarting test with test is up for discussion, but many do it..I have also..

you may want to run the t/3 and clen togetherr... say starting week 6 and run the clenThrough PCT...2on2off protocal.. but cut the t3 out on week 12..IMO ..up to you though.. like i said it loox pretty well set up.

Umm save the Var..but 200mg of mast isn't much..up it to atleast 350, and run it as long as possible with what you have.

Rx GEAR is offline New Member
    I agree with immortal. Add Deca .

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Nevermind, I re-read your post, you are looking to cut and keep that athletic look.

In that case, your cycle looks good agree with hellapimping on the dosage, test prop kickstart is fine too.

I am concerned about upping the mast as i cant take the ache ...I had to quit winny due to the dry joints...my hands felt aged.

iPump is offline Junior Member
    Hey bro that's a pretty long time for the mast. You should just hold off until the last 4 weeks of your cycle and do 100mgs every other day for the last 4 weeks. Theres really no benefit of running mast for 10 weeks with everything else you have. Also, as an alternative to running test p for the first 2 weeks you could do your anavar for the first 30 days. It could cut you up quick then you could maintain it throughout the rest of your cycle. Sounds like you're going for that "beach body" so the deca is kinda unnecessary. But thats just my opinion. Good luck!

CHUCKYthentic is offline Anabolic Member
    pretty sure hes talkin about masteron with the enanthate ester attached

iPump is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKYthentic View Post
    pretty sure hes talkin about masteron with the enanthate ester attached
    Yeah I know. I was just thinking that with everything else he has he should just save the mast for later. Taking it for so long is like trying to get the best of both worlds... bulking and cutting. Which we all know is just not really possible. I know what you mean about the length of enanthate half life though so who knows. Human guinea pigs are my favorite kind!

CHUCKYthentic is offline Anabolic Member
    ya im not too educated on masteron

but i figured if it has the enanthate ester you should run it longer

i agree with you ipump, you bring up a good point about trying to get the best of both worlds with masteron

personally if i ever ran it, it would be the short ester and id be like 10% or less bf!

OP, maybe you should look into running a different compound like deca ...

maybe equipoise if you dont want to put on too much weight

I was considering deca , what I liked is the rumour it aids your joints. (old guy here)
    But the original reason for the mast e was to run it like it was proviron . Just as a side to the test to see if what is said abouts its anti e properties are true...
    the plan was just enough test to keep from waisting and the anti e help with the mast, then clen and t3 to cut the remaining bf. I did clen and t3 and i waisted away fat and muscle last time, so this time I am gonna make sure I stay anabolic .

Don't make it to confusing for yourself.. what was suggested will work great bro.. diet/cardio will do wonders while on cycle and off. and you should be packing on some nice muscle

by the way.. the deca rumor..isn't a rumor, its true.. And i believe it is the only one that worx that well for joints

I gotta work it in next cycle then.
    Thanks. I wont ask what a decent dosage will be...I will search it out.

for joints... 200mg a week will suffice..for mass purposes.. 400 to 500 would be a good starter

perfect, that keeps it affordable.

orders are placed, now the waiting game...which seems oddly difficult considering my age.
    It will be interesting to see what effect I get from a low dose of mast ,my hopes for it are primarily to function like proviron on cycle...

Thread Information