H BOMB is offline Senior Member

gettin sick while on gear

hey i was just curious if anyone has ever gotten sick while on a cycle. i woke up today with the worst sore throat. first time i have ever gotten sick while on a cycle. could be from smokin out of my pipe though. lol

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    i'm sick right now. i still train but i limit my activities in the gym. your infection may get worse if you work out....Madmax...

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    yeh i took it easy today and did jusy delts no cardio

TrenFreak3 is offline Associate Member
    i might be completly wrong, so if i am someone please correct me, but doesn't AS slow down ur immune system?

I dunno but I'm sick as hell now... I think my sinuses are gonna explode! Been sick since wednesday now and I am fed up!!!

I trained anyways, but dropped the cardio. Seem the adrenaline rush of the gym is the best feel good / decongestant around But then as soon as I get home I really crash hard.

Blaaaw!

Red

Ex_banana-eater is offline Junior Member
    Test actually speeds up the immune system. That is why many people might come down with a cold or something when they come off, because it is temporarily lowered.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Personally I get sick usually on every cycle my first couple of weeks. I feel like crap. I think it is because my body is getting a foreign substance, and having to adjust to it. Also as well, my body is very balanced, and putting something foreign into it, well I don't react well to it, until my body has gotten used to it. But that is just me.

BIGBOD is offline Junior Member
    ROIDS DO SLOW DOWN THE IMMUNE SYSTEM IN SOME INSTANCES, THAT'S WHY SOME PEOPLE THROW IN VITAMIN C INTO THERE CYCLE. I'M CURRENTLY TAKING IN 2000 MG PER DAY OF VIT C. DON'T GET ME WRONG THOUGH, THAT WON'T KEEP YOU FROM GETTING SICK, BUT YOUR PROBLEM COULD BE COMING FROM SMOKING THOUGH.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I got the flu about 2wks before cycles end. I had just introduces Enanathate into it that week because I ran out of Cyp. I'm not sure if it was the mixing of hormones, the fact that the Enanathate was Steris with exp. date of 2001, or just a regular'ol flu. Either way, I lost ten pounds and I was pissed.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by BIGBOD
    ROIDS DO SLOW DOWN THE IMMUNE SYSTEM IN SOME INSTANCES, THAT'S WHY SOME PEOPLE THROW IN VITAMIN C INTO THERE CYCLE. I'M CURRENTLY TAKING IN 2000 MG PER DAY OF VIT C. DON'T GET ME WRONG THOUGH, THAT WON'T KEEP YOU FROM GETTING SICK, BUT YOUR PROBLEM COULD BE COMING FROM SMOKING THOUGH.
    no flame here at all, the thread is well meant, just wanna put something out to clear up any misunderstandings...im sick of hearing people say vitamin C stops or prevents sickness, you could say that for every vitamin/mineral out there, vitamin C is in just about every food that a well balenced body builder is eating, supplementing with C is a waste of money and like brothers before me have said a billion times, its just giving you expensive urine...your body can only use so much...once you've past your daily %, the excess is excreted...mind you body builders probably have a higher need for C along with all other vitamins/minerals...but i doubt supplementing it is hardly necessary, sorry im rambling...and yah smoking definatley hits your immune system where it hurts...

Thread Information