Terinox is offline The One & Only

Is This Okay For A Newbie ???

I'm thinking of starting Dianabol . But since I don't have too much money, and I really don't want to take an injectable steroid , I was wondering if just taking Dianabol for an 8-10 week cycle is good enough to recieve a fair amout of strength/mass increase.

Also, I would like to know whether I should take PROVIRON or NOLVADEX with D-Bol. I've read on websites that Nolvadex only stops the Estrogen from being used in your body, but Proviron actually gets rid of the Estrogen all together, is this true ?

And how should I take the D-Bol. I've also read that people usually take about 20mg a day. Four pills a day, split out throughout your day (about every four hours).

Another thing, after I stop the cycle, how much of what I've gained will I lose. Some people/websites say that you will lose about half of what you gain. Is this true, and what things can I take to prevent losing too much of what I gain?

Thnx
    Terinox
    Last edited by Terinox; 05-29-2017 at 06:02 AM.

Kullman is offline Member
    do not do a d-bol only cycle, also do not run d-bol for more than 5 weeks. Your first cycle is your best so make sure it's a good one. Save your money and do a proper first cycle, you will be happier. Stack an injectable w/ the d-bol. Many newbies want to do a d-bol only their first time but it is unwise. Your gains will be mostly water weight and will be lost post cycle. you could keep 5-6 maybe, not worth it trust me. Stick around and keep researching

Kull

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    hey Kull....your from the boston area???? shoot me a pm bro!!

muscleup is offline Associate Member
    Go with T200 and Deca for your first cycle....cheap and good,run both at 400mgs for 10 weeks....d-bol at 30-50mgs a day for the first 5 weeks....keep nolvadex in case of gyno...you should not get any progesterone gyno from a deca dose that low...but just in case, you could pick up some winny for that.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator

Re: Is This Okay For A Newbie ???

Originally posted by Terinox
    I'm thinking of starting Dianabol . But since I don't have too much money, and I really don't want to take an injectable steroid , I was wondering if just taking Dianabol for an 8-10 week cycle is good enough to recieve a fair amout of strength/mass increase.
    Bro...you have obviously done some research but from what I've read, not enough. Why, do you not want to take injectables?

Lets start from the begining...how old? How long training? What are your goals? These answers will help. Trust me...I was in exactly the same boat as you when I first started thinking about this (isn't that right Mike ). You will receive more help here than you will ever find in books or gyms, you just have to help us out by reading and asking lots of questions. The more info you give us, the more accurate and logical/safe advice we can give you. Good luck bro.

Pete

If I got a dollar every time somebody asked this question, I could have put together my next cycle for free! LOL

Anyways, like everyone else said or will say. DO NOT do a dbol only cycle. You will bloat up like a blowfish (you'll do this on dbol even if you do stack an injectible) and you will lose all of it when you come off. Not only do you lose the size, you lose all the strength too!

If you don't have much money, then try this really cheap yet extremely effective cycle. It only consists of one drug.

T200 (Test. Enanthate ) @ 600mg/week for 8-10 weeks.

Total cost will probably be under $200 depending on your source.

Make sure you buy some clomid for post cycle, and have some nolvadex on hand just in case (but you probably won't need it at this dosage).

Shoot the T200 three times a week (for example, sundays, tuesdays, and fridays).

You should be able to put on about 10-20 pounds with that and keep most of it.

Oh, and one last thing. Up your calorie intake to at least 4000 cals a day while on juice. Minimum 300-400g protein.

If you have any other questions, just ask. Also what are your stats/goals with this cycle?

Lata
    Last edited by Gonna Be HUGE; 11-13-2001 at 07:28 PM.

gonna be HUGE ...thats good advice...but If this is his first cycle there is in no need to run the test that high.

Good point bro. He could get away with 400mg/w.

That would make this cycle even cheaper! Hell you could do it with 2 10ml vials of T200!!!!!! LOL thats about $100 where I am!

if your diets good you could put on 20-25lbs on that cycle...food is the most anabolic substance on earth....so eat up!!!!

Thread Information