m0728 is offline New Member

gains from deca, sust

I am doing 400mg of deca , and 500mg of sust per week for eight weeks. My last week I will have to cut deca down to 200 mg due to a shortage of money. I eat between 4000 and 5000 calories a day which provides about 350 to 400 grams of protein. I have a very intense work out schedule which has me in the gym 5-6 days a week. I have been told that I can expect to put on about 20-25 pounds from this cycle, my question is, is this a realistic amount of weight for me to put on?

I also want to make sure I am doing everything right. I inject twice a week. Each has 200mg of deca mixed with 250 mg of sust. I put three to four days in between each shot. Is this the best way to do this or does it even matter? And one last question those sust amps are a real pain in the ass to open, any tips.

redrumkev is offline Associate Member

Lightbulb

My friend is currently on the same deca /sust as you. He has put on about 23lbs. He did his for 10 weeks. This is about his 6 cycle, so his gains will be probably less then yours, or should I say he might not get as much out of it as you could. I am doing a deca/test-400 and have went from 212 to 230.5 in 9 weeks, which is 18.5 pounds. I had the flu in the 4th and half the 5th week. Made it to the gym only 2 times in 10 days. Still good gains, but sucky diet and no gym hurt. Try to stay healthy, and yes, i think anyone 200lbs or above with good diet should be good for 18-25lbs. More the numbers on the scale, u will feel strong as hell, and look alot bigger.
    2nd question. Sust amps, are a pain, this might help.
    http://templates.earthstores.com/tem...73&prod=119394

good luck

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    that was my very first cycle. i gained 20lb and did half the dosages on each. in my op you don't need that much. i would cut the deca dosage down so you can run it for 10 weeks. make sure to have anti-e on hand and to do clomid therapy. good luck

redrumkev- thanks for the info i got a flu shot so i wouldn't have to worry about getting sick

hbomb- i was told that 400mg of deca was the minimum i should do, u really think i will gain as much with 200mg for a couple more weeks? Also do you think I will put on much more if I were to just to a couple more weeks of 250mg of sust on the end of my cycle without the deca? I know it would be better with the deca but I just cant afford it with the holidays here.

redrumkev- thanks for the web site i am definetly going to get one of those. The last person i asked said a pen cap will work well, that was bullshit, the damn amp shattered in my hand. I haven't been that pissed off in a while. Anyway thanks man.

is this your first cycle? i would do the deca 10 weeks and the sust 8 weeks. you could do the deca 300mg once a week. i gained 10lbs off of a deca only cycle at 200mg a week. just my op. deca range is 200-600 and if you have never used it bf and it is your first cycle you can get greaty gains off of 200- 300 a week.

i did a short cycle of anadrol three years ago, but this is my first since then. I think i will do 300mg for ten weeks, i guess it's worth a shot. Thanks for the tips H BOMB

good luck bro don't forget to do your therapy at the end so you keep the gains.

redrumkev is offline Associate Member
    pen cap, that is just a reason to go to the ER and have some explaining to do, not to mention a lost amp or 2 when you get pissed and throw another one. 8 week cycle just got shot down to 6 midway through, you know, that can end the xmas spirit real fast!

Good luck bro.

Steak Helmet is offline Associate Member
    Try using a small file to make a mark in the amp...then use a SHARPIE top and break them that way. IF you are using ORGANON SUS, they come with a nice little file. Remember not too much just enough to get a nice little mark started.

i agree with steak not that much at all. you can even use the file on a nail clipper and score around once or twice. i always put the top in a paper towel and popped it open that way.

DOUGTM1SS is offline Associate Member
    Your Deca /Sust cycle was just like my first one I shot up from 189 to 232 in a ten week cycle besides it was my first one ever. And the strength and size gains were enormous i was very pleased, just finished my second cyle of rocketfuel(deca/enathanate) for five weeks and Fina/EQ for the last half of the cycle also have had enormous gains I've been taking animal cuts to see what I have before I go to my cutting cycle here soon. If you want to know more send me a PM.

Thread Information