Thread: suggestions?

uphjlyy is offline New Member

suggestions?

Hey Guys,
    Need a suggestion, my Doc had given me a prescription for Deca and its not available anymore, tried proviron , again not available in Canada. D-bol...same thing, any suggestions to what I can ask for next? I'm in Canada so keep in mind what available in the U.S. is not always available in Canada. Thanks for any suggestions.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    What is this for? Why doesn't your doc just prescribe something else appropriate? Deca and proviron are light years apart.

uphjlyy is offline New Member
    Yeah I know they are completely different, but the thing is I can do research and show him what I come up with and so far he has been willing to write a script. Just so you know the deca was for a rotator cuff injury, showed him how deca was shown to put fluid in joints. The prov if I remember correctly was to be taken with the test-e he had prescribed, something to do with estrogen and a good pairing with test, can't remember it was some time ago.The point is I have a Doc that will prescribe if I can find something I can get in Canada.I still have the rotator cuff injury, and he is very open to new theories on drug usage.

Thread Information