tripmachine is offline Senior Member

DNP use during a cruise or during cycle?

I just wanted to get some opinions on this... would you think running a 20 day cycle of DNP during a 250mg / week test e cruise leading up to a cycle of:

wk 1-15 test e (maybe prop) @ 500mg / week
    wk 1-10 tren ace @ 75mg ed
    wk 9-15 winny 50mg / ed
    I might throw some masteron into the mix as well, still planning this cycle out though but the first 3 will be for certain.

Or do you think the DNP would be best run during that cycle?

Thanks for any input!

p.s.
    6'2"
    205lbs
    14% bf
    1.5 years serious training and 6 years of being a douche
    diet is really well now after watching those milo videos!! :]
    Last edited by tripmachine; 04-01-2009 at 11:11 AM.

bump while i go eat my eggs..... anyone have any input on when to run the DNP ? I was thinking running it prior to the cycle would be a good idea so I don't get too fatigued and then I can be 100% while running the cycle.... Thanks!

subaruwrx04 is offline Associate Member
    Id run DNP by itself..

Quote Originally Posted by subaruwrx04 View Post
    Id run DNP by itself..
    That's what I was aiming for unless anyone pointed me in the direction of doing it with my cycle..... so what you say and what I was thinking.... I think the DNP 20 day cycle will probably be best ran with my bridge (250mg test / week) Thanks for your response! :]

anyone else care to chime in at all? Any input or opinions would be greatly appreciated!

Have you ever ran DNP before?

Quote Originally Posted by subaruwrx04 View Post
    Have you ever ran DNP before?
    This will be the first go at it... I've done lots of research and read many logs on people that have tracked their progress etc.. So i'm ready to give it a go. I have used other stuff like clen / t3.... eca etc.. for fat burning but now DNP has got me quite intrigued.

OK if this is your first run. I would stay with DNP alone. Noting else. If you have researched you know the drill on how to take it and so on. I personally for my first run on it wouldn't even add test into the mix.

bump for some more opinions... wrx and i think it should be run during the cruise..... he actually thinks i shouldn't cruise at all while doing my 20 day DNP cycle..... Reason I don't want to stop the test for 1 month is because I might not get test prop and just remain on test e...... If I stop then I can't start my tren ace right away with the test e again once starting it back up.....

Anabolic Member is offline New Member
    Id recommend to run it during your cruise just before your bulk.. so you go in to the bulk as lean as possible.. there is no problem running it with test.. its acctualy better, start on thge low side.. 100 - 200mg/ day depending if its chrystal or powder.. chrystal is more potent than the powder... and then work your way up.. its takes about 4-5 days to start really feeling the heat.. so have a fan handy.. and make sure you get iun plenty of carbs.. specialy if you are feeling weak and lethargic.. and keep water and electolyte intake high.. Good sourece of elctrolyte is V8 Juice.. Good luck man

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries

Exclamation Never use dnp!!!

DNP can cook your organs! Don't risk it. Even most of the top paid professional bodybuilder's won't touch the stuff. Please give what I say some serious thought. There are much safer ways-trust me it's not worth risking your life over.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ i agree with ronnie - way to risky imo and unnecessary - id never touch it ...and ive done just about everything else at one time or another

tRaNs is offline New Member
    200 mg of DNP is safe. I'd run DNP cycle for 30 days to 200 mg/day into the cycle. you can loss around 12-14 lbs of fat during its use, and gain some muscle with test and tren . i'm using 300 mg /day during 30 days, with 500 test e, my weight low down of 182 lb to 169 lb, my waist of 35" to 31", biceps 15" to 16". I think it is wonderfull, all weight loss have been fat, and my muscle have grown up. it is amazing how look your waist with your back, you look very athletic, without fat, with a back very proporcional and a small waist.

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by tRaNs View Post
    200 mg of DNP is safe. I'd run DNP cycle for 30 days to 200 mg/day into the cycle. you can loss around 12-14 lbs of fat during its use, and gain some muscle with test and tren. i'm using 300 mg /day during 30 days, with 500 test e, my weight low down of 182 lb to 169 lb, my waist of 35" to 31", biceps 15" to 16". I think it is wonderfull, all weight loss have been fat, and my muscle have grown up. it is amazing how look your waist with your back, you look very athletic, without fat, with a back very proporcional and a small waist.
    I agree that it works great for fat loss but I strongly disagree that 200 mgs of DNP is safe! People have died taking 600 mgs per day and numerous reports of DNP-linked cataracts have been reported using only 100 mgs per day. Therefore, 200 mgs per day is not safe!

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tripmachine View Post
    bump while i go eat my eggs..... anyone have any input on when to run the DNP ? I was thinking running it prior to the cycle would be a good idea so I don't get too fatigued and then I can be 100% while running the cycle.... Thanks!

I like this idea better. This is what i did. Worked pretty good for me.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rowland;453***7
    DNP can cook your organs! Don't risk it. Even most of the top paid professional bodybuilder's won't touch the stuff. Please give what I say some serious thought. There are much safer ways-trust me it's not worth risking your life over.
    Thank god someone with some common sense jumped in here. Clean up your diet and do some cardio, if hard work and dedication scares you then you need another hobby my man.

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would strongly suggest not using DNP during the cycle, do it during cruise. Because DNP will zap your energy and you'll be wasting your compounds because your workouts won't be intense at all.

Quote Originally Posted by dece870717 View Post
    I would strongly suggest not using DNP during the cycle, do it during cruise. Because DNP will zap your energy and you'll be wasting your compounds because your workouts won't be intense at all.

There it is. I agree 100%

Why anyone would want to use DNP to go from 14-10% bodyfat is way beyond my comprehension. Does anyone prescribe to the risk/reward theory?

The guy needs to drop 6 lbs of fat to hit a respectable 11% bodyfat. If he cant do that in with a month of dieting then there is a problem.

IM708 is offline AR's Supplement Guru
    DNP and cataracts is a little overstated. This of course use to be a compound used heavily back in the 1930s. Out of the hundreds of thousands who used it, there was 164 reported cases of cataracts, 3 of them were male. The incidence of cataracts was greatly reduced through the use of antioxidants like vitamins a, e, & c. (Horner, W. D. A Study of Dinitrophenol and Its Relation to Cataract Formation. Trans Am Ophthalmol Soc. 1941;39:405-37)

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaiden708 View Post
    DNP and cataracts is a little overstated. This of course use to be a compound used heavily back in the 1930s. Out of the hundreds of thousands who used it, there was 164 reported cases of cataracts, 3 of them were male. The incidence of cataracts was greatly reduced through the use of antioxidants like vitamins a, e, & c. (Horner, W. D. A Study of Dinitrophenol and Its Relation to Cataract Formation. Trans Am Ophthalmol Soc. 1941;39:405-37)

good info

Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy1 View Post
    Thank god someone with some common sense jumped in here. Clean up your diet and do some cardio, if hard work and dedication scares you then you need another hobby my man.
    come on man.... my diet is clean and cardio (when i'm ready to cut fat and make that my focus) will be 5-6 days a week in the a.m. for 30-45 mins then i'll train with weights in the p.m. for 45-60 minutes and do 15-20 minutes of PWO cardio. I'm not using DNP as a way to avoid a proper diet and to avoid doing cardio. So don't assume that please. I am curious to use DNP and have been reading a ton about it, yes I know you CAN die and yes I know you CAN die doing MANY things in life..... I'm not someone just ready to swallow pills without knowing what the possibilities are. I research research research just as you probably do. Don't mistake me for someone that just wants some magical pill to do the work for me because I'm far from that person. I'm trying the DNP regardless, I appreciate your opinion but this thread wasn't to get people to persuade me to not do it....

If i didn't make it clear before I'm making it clear now.... I am going to be running DNP regardless, if you have some opinions or advice/info for me great!! I don't mind your opinions of telling me how it's dangerous and you wouldn't risk it, thats fine if you'd like to say that but the fact of the matter is DNP starts June 1st.

Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy1 View Post
    Why anyone would want to use DNP to go from 14-10% bodyfat is way beyond my comprehension. Does anyone prescribe to the risk/reward theory?
    10% isn't what i need to be at.... i'm not going to just 'stop' when i'm at 10% Do you mind if i lose a little more than that? I don't. Yes I can diet and do cardio and guess what.... I WILL BE DOING CARDIO AND DIETING.... i already have a solid diet but am not focussing on too much cardio right this second because it's not my goal for NOW.... Are you telling me DIET + CARDIO would give me the same results as DIET + CARDIO + DNP ? dood.... if you aren't happy i'm going to be running DNP then I guess that sucks it makes you so upset.... because I'm running it. If you're here to convince me not to then I suggest you quit wasting your time. I'm not going to get upset at you for doing what you want to do so quit worrying about it and chiming in so much.... If you don't like what someone does don't let it get to you

Quote Originally Posted by tripmachine View Post
    10% isn't what i need to be at.... i'm not going to just 'stop' when i'm at 10% Do you mind if i lose a little more than that? I don't. Yes I can diet and do cardio and guess what.... I WILL BE DOING CARDIO AND DIETING.... i already have a solid diet but am not focussing on too much cardio right this second because it's not my goal for NOW.... Are you telling me DIET + CARDIO would give me the same results as DIET + CARDIO + DNP? dood.... if you aren't happy i'm going to be running DNP then I guess that sucks it makes you so upset.... because I'm running it. If you're here to convince me not to then I suggest you quit wasting your time. I'm not going to get upset at you for doing what you want to do so quit worrying about it and chiming in so much.... If you don't like what someone does don't let it get to you
    I stand by you on this one. Everyone has there own ways. I have DNP and Im not dead but I sure as hell look good. I actually just did my last DNP dose this morning.
    Last edited by subaruwrx04; 04-14-2009 at 02:34 PM.

Thread Information