HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member

MS Multiple Sclerosis

Whats good boys...

A friend of mine was diagnosed with MS a few yrs ago. He is always tired and finding it hard to find energy to move, let alone, the strength to do much either.

Has anyone ever heard of any steroids , supplements, etc that might help with his problems. My first idea were B12 shots (and maybe anavar ). If anyone has any experience or ideas for this, let a brutha know!! Thanks

(anything mentioned will be asked by his doctor afterwards, so dont worry about that)

HH

kdizzog is offline Associate Member
    My childhood friend had MS. Very sad, it usually takes you when you are younger. No advice on the roids, but I wish your friend the best of luck.

[QUOTE=kdizzog;4538180]My childhood friend had MS. Very sad, it usually takes you when you are younger. No advice on the roids, but I wish your friend the best of luck.[/QUO

Im sorry about your friend too bro!! Thanks

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    actually, my dad has MS.

I don't know anything about aas use and MS though.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter View Post
    Whats good boys...

A friend of mine was diagnosed with MS a few yrs ago. He is always tired and finding it hard to find energy to move, let alone, the strength to do much either.

Has anyone ever heard of any steroids , supplements, etc that might help with his problems. My first idea were B12 shots (and maybe anavar ). If anyone has any experience or ideas for this, let a brutha know!! Thanks

(anything mentioned will be asked by his doctor afterwards, so dont worry about that)

HH
    There are many studies done on aas and MS, but these studies are purely for the increase in LBM, unfortunately as i'm sure you are aware there aren't really any drugs that can help with the cognitive issues, certainly none that don't have pretty bad side effects.

Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    There are many studies done on aas and MS, but these studies are purely for the increase in LBM, unfortunately as i'm sure you are aware there aren't really any drugs that can help with the cognitive issues, certainly none that don't have pretty bad side effects.
    Yeah, i was going to check some medical reports later when i had more time. Fortunately, cognitive response is not an issue for him (yet) but his physical problems are what im really trying to help him with. (although they are linked together in this case, but you know what i mean)

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    The one thing im thinking of is if he takes aas for energy or to feel upbeat..... he wont be on them forever..... and what about when his natty test shuts down? He may feel even worse durring pct than he does now.....

I don't know much about MS tho..... i'm very sorry for your friend and wish him the best!

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

scott.s is offline Junior Member
    Hi pal i am very sorry to here about your friend. i can relate to your situation as my partner has ms and is currently in hosp...
    just out of interest how long has your friend been diagnosed with this and has he had any medication prescribed ? what country is he in?

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    The one thing im thinking of is if he takes aas for energy or to feel upbeat..... he wont be on them forever..... and what about when his natty test shuts down? He may feel even worse durring pct than he does now.....

I don't know much about MS tho..... i'm very sorry for your friend and wish him the best!

~Haz~
    great point bro! hcg might be a must if he decides to try. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by scott.s View Post
    Hi pal i am very sorry to here about your friend. i can relate to your situation as my partner has ms and is currently in hosp...
    just out of interest how long has your friend been diagnosed with this and has he had any medication prescribed ? what country is he in?
    He was diagnosed about 3 yrs ago. He has been on Capoxone for a while now. (USA) I believe he is 56yrs old.

How old is your friend and how long has he been diagnosed? what meds is he taking?

thanks

I use to talk to a guy at the gym that had MS and he took HGH might be somthing to look into.

D7M
    Blog Entries
    i should add this:

my dad was diagnosed with MS in '89. Had two major attacks. Second one left him in a wheelchair for a while.

once he got out of the chair he got active. didn't do a lot of weight training, but rode the bike alot. it was good, low impact cardio for him.

he's in pretty damn good cardiovascular shape. and hasn't had an attack or many symptoms in the last 10 yrs.

I help him with his diet. but really all he does is eat "less portions" and drinks only water.

Quote Originally Posted by derek7m View Post
    i should add this:

my dad was diagnosed with MS in '89. Had two major attacks. Second one left him in a wheelchair for a while.

once he got out of the chair he got active. didn't do a lot of weight training, but rode the bike alot. it was good, low impact cardio for him.

he's in pretty damn good cardiovascular shape. and hasn't had an attack or many symptoms in the last 10 yrs.

I help him with his diet. but really all he does is eat "less portions" and drinks only water.
    Im happy your dads doing well bro!! Is he on any meds for it?

D7M
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter View Post
    Im happy your dads doing well bro!! Is he on any meds for it?
    thanks bro.

nope, he's not any any meds for the MS.

Thread Information