CptAmericaX is offline Member

Newb... checking what ive learned

Wow, leme start I felt like a ideot my last post and delted it before I could get a responce and probaly will feel like one again but f** it its better to know than to do it wrong. So leme not anger the Vets and experienced people and try to give the right format:
    Age 22
    Weight 175 pounds
    Height 69''
    Bf 14%
    Diet: Healthy 5 meals a day If its that important to someone Ill go into detail
    Workout habbit, Hmmm my job requires me to run around with 100+ pounds on my body among other phsically demaning things. And not to mention the workouts.
    Poison: Test C 200 and Decaplex 275
    Plan
    Wk1 200mg Test Deca 275
    Wk2 200mg Test Deca 275
    Wk3 '' Deca 275
    Wk4 '' Deca 275
    Wk5 200 mg test 0 Deca
    wk6 200 mg test 0 Deca
    wk7 Waiting for PCT to start
    Wk8 Nolvadex sorry, dont remeber the dosage but going to use the same as I saw on the PCT board
    Wk9 Same thing
    Wk10 back to normal

Got it I shouldnt stack my first cycle but unless someone says its going to kill me im probaly gona do it anyway

Its my first cycle I know its short, but Im looking for some good gains nothing extreme, but a good solid 15 pounds would be nice.
    My question, why if Deca has less water retention and will be more suficiant mass Not fast acting but youll keep more of it after the cycle, do people recomend going off deca a couple weeks before the end of the cycle...?Look maybe im just confused or am missing something but I dont want to do a cycle and piss it out. I know the cycle is short but it complicated why I cant do a longer cycle.

Apriciate the time whom ever takes to read this and give me feedback truth hurts give it to me how it is, but remeber Im only human and im trying to learn from yall experience.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    sorry it doesn't look any better than the first time you posted the same thing

what did you learn??

marseea1 is offline Junior Member
    Bro, Glad you joined but you need to do alot of reading on this forum. First off your cycle is way to short and needs to be test only Test C can take up to 4-6 weeks to even kick in.
    12 weeks Test at 400mg
    14 days later start PCT for 4 weeks
    Clomid 100/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/40/20/20

So it would be pointless to stop using when your just starting to get gains. Trust me its better to really plan your cycle out right and get everything right. Its not something you wanna mess up. just about everything you need to know is stickied at the top of the pages.

that my time was going to be a issue either way, and once training starts Im not going to be able to be in the gym as agressive these next 6 weeks

you need to understand how the compounds you want to use work

even if you DID do a stack instead of a single compound for your first cycle, you are doing it ALL wrong for all the wrong reasons

You don't have any clue how test C or Deca work or you would understand the IMPORTANCE of stopping the deca a week or two before the test

these are basic things that if you took the time to read the drug profiles, and learn why, then you would not have to ask

we can't spoon feed you ALL the answers or you will never understand how this works, and YOU need to know how if you are gonna take charge of the chemical makeup of your body

Quote Originally Posted by CptAmericaX View Post
    that my time was going to be a issue either way, and once training starts Im not going to be able to be in the gym as agressive these next 6 weeks
    OK, well if you can't be consistent , then you are just wasting the cycle, so why not wait and put in some more time to research and learn

Yah its pretty pointless is the general conclusion with everyone, yah sorry T-mos last time I deleted to soon before I could even get a responce because at least then I realized how ignorant my post looked, figured this time id bite the bullet and take the truth

your right, I do need to reasearch it more. I was going more off word of mouth from friends who have used, but Im positive they didnt look into it at all, thats why im on here throwing myself to the wolves

Yah its pretty pointless is the general conclusion with everyone, yah sorry T-mos last time I deleted to soon before I could even get a responce because at least then I realized how ignorant my post looked, figured this time id bite the bullet and take the truth
    its NOT terrible, but it shows you have no idea how this stuff works, and we want you to be as safe as possible

for example

each compound is suspended in solution by the ESTERS. the ester is what determines the release time of the compound into your body, different compounds have different release times and THAT is why PCT timing is different and you need to stop deca early, cause you don't want deca running in your body by itself while the test is gone or you will have problems

last but not least didnt want you to feel like you had to put that much effort in it man, basicly all i needed to know was, would it even have been worth it. But i got my answer ill post in another month or so when maybe i got it right.

the '' was implyingthat I was still on the test c... i hope you were tracking on that but Im not being a smart ass by anymeans I got it im wrong, but if i were to alter it, and Make it a 8 week cycle of Test C only with 14 days after last inject before my PCT started would that be worth it?

sorry 400 mg TESt C

Mammon is offline Banned ~ Scammer
    looks like you have the right attitude.. not getting defensive when given advice like a few have lately.. +1
    keep doing the research..lots to learn.
    people here will be more than happy to help out with advice when your willing to listen and see you are making an effort.

the '' was implyingthat I was still on the test c... i hope you were tracking on that but Im not being a smart ass by anymeans I got it im wrong, but if i were to alter it, and Make it a 8 week cycle of Test C only with 14 days after last inject before my PCT started would that be worth it?
    OK, if you are going to use those two compounds then I would look at

Weeks 1-12 Test C @ 500 mgs/week thats 250 mgs twice a week.

Weeks 1-10 Deca @ 400 mgs/week shot in same syringe with the test

PCT would start 18 days after last test C shot

8 weeks is simply NOT ENOUGH TIME for either the test or the deca to build up enough in your blood to do you any good. if you can't go 12 weeks , then wait til you can!!!

Call me a wuss it just sounds like alot for a first cycle, im not doing this for show, its like if i go in a room and my buddy gets shot and i kill the guy and 2 more jump on me I would like the extra umph to crush there skulls in

Black is offline Anabolic Member

From my research the minimum you want to run a long ester test (cyp or enan) is 12 weeks. MAYBE 10. Unless you were running a short ester like prop, however that's more frequent injections (ED or EOD).

As stated above, running the compounds you listed for 6-8 weeks would be a waste of gear and money.

your right, I do need to reasearch it more. I was going more off word of mouth from friends who have used, but Im positive they didnt look into it at all, thats why im on here throwing myself to the wolves
    This is the best place in the WORLD to find out everything you need to knwo about steroids .

dont' trust anyone in the gym or your buddies, or other sites !!!

there is a TON of knowledge on this board to be tapped

Call me a wuss it just sounds like alot for a first cycle, im not doing this for show, its like if i go in a room and my buddy gets shot and i kill the guy and 2 more jump on me I would like the extra umph to crush there skulls in
    OK well YOU are the one that came here wanting to do test AND deca for a first cycle

we recommend that your first cycle you go with TEST ONLY

has nothing to do with you being a wuss, BUT if you expect steroids to make you a man and be able to beat up some guys, then you are WAY off base and probably gonna get hurt

I got to run for a couple hours, i will be back to try to help more

Yah I agree Ive spent a good solid 12 hours reading boards but, Ive had to read the same ones more than once to fully understand. The technicals are alot more than I ever expected, but its good stuff to know and great knowledge

if you want to do a short cycle, you can use PROP, BUT you HAVE to inject MORE OFTEN

you can do a 6 weeks Test Prop only cycle, but it would mean Every other day shots

Haha no man, i dont need help crushing a skull, but with 100 pounds of kit on you and 120 degree weather it would be nice to have that 100 pounds feel like 40.

Mammon is offline Banned ~ Scammer
    yeah bro not going to learn all this shit over night.. many here have spent years learning the ins and outs of steroid use ..

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    Listen to the vets here.. they aren't tryin to dog ya.. really they are trying to help..and give you the best route to take.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Like everyone else has said. Research and keep asking questions.

Bad knowledge is like cancer, and I got the wrong gear, with wrong information thanks for setting me straight T-mos by no means did I want to make you feel like you had to baby sit, And im not doing this because I think it will make a man outa me, was going for the extra edge. And Im not a fighter unless its for my country man big dif than wanting to beat people up haha but thanks I really do apriciate the time man. Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by hellapimpin View Post
    Listen to the vets here.. they aren't tryin to dog ya.. really they are trying to help..and give you the best route to take.
    Haha naw man by no means to I feel doged.. More like a normal joe walking into a brain surgen class and asking questions based off what He saw on ER, but trust me ima keep looking into it and It means alot to get the help.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    hehe good analogy

Yah I agree Ive spent a good solid 12 hours reading boards but, Ive had to read the same ones more than once to fully understand. The technicals are alot more than I ever expected, but its good stuff to know and great knowledge
    I spent one full year researching before I ever even touched a steroid and 10 years later I am still researching daily !!

so try not to be in a rush

what have we decided to do here??

are you gonna scrap that cycle, or get more gear, or what?

I decided to scrap the cycle, well Not scrap the cycle ima put the gear on the shelf for a later date, I may get more gear Hence Test P But as much as I loved needles as a younger kid I dont think ID enjoy sticking myself everyday. So Gona wait on using the gear until ive done more research again thanks T-mos

Thread Information