mrjuicer is offline New Member

help with ED and low sex drive

so like an idiot i took some fake shit from a new "reliable" source and i saw no good gains, broke out for the first time on my back and have like no sex drive. i was runnin 100mg prop EOD and 100mg tren a EOD with 20mg nova EOD. i was on 4 weeks then took 2 weeks off then went back on for 4 weeks. yes i now know im an idiot but i took off two weeks before with long ester cylces and it worked out well so i thought i should do the same thing this time but i was wrong. anyways during the last 2 weeks i started with 600mg of a test blend thinking that ill get off that fake stuff and extend my cycle 4 weeks on this good stuff hoping that it will bring me back and then ill do a proper pct.

so should i stop and do a pct and get my natural levels back up or should i continue and hope my sex drive will come back?

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Man this is so garbled i'm not sure WTF you are asking.
    Sounds like you are trying to blame the gear.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Yes you should STOP everything because, no offense, but you have NO clue what you are doing !!!

How would taking two weeks off work for anyone using steroids , when the whole point is to get your blood plasma levels UP and STABLE ?? taking two weeks off is like jumping on a roller coaster and expecting it to just go straight.

do pct, stay off steroids until you RESEARCH HERE and get a cycle approved by the vets here

UNLESS you enjoy having ED

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    Yes you should STOP everything because, no offense, but you have NO clue what you are doing !!!

How would taking two weeks off work for anyone using steroids , when the whole point is to get your blood plasma levels UP and STABLE ?? taking two weeks off is like jumping on a roller coaster and expecting it to just go straight.

do pct, stay off steroids until you RESEARCH HERE and get a cycle approved by the vets here

UNLESS you enjoy having ED
    Agreed^^^^^^^^

mrjuicer is offline New Member
    ok then what would you guys recommend as a proper pct?

and can you guys recommend some good articles that i can learn from?

thanks
    Last edited by mrjuicer; 04-02-2009 at 01:07 PM.

Thread Information