ambiguoustask is offline New Member

Question Possibly going on Probation

I was recently convicted of a EDITED ticket and DUI. My court date is coming up in a few weeks and its possible that I may be put on probation. My question is: Could they test for winny or deca ? Will they? Cause I wanted to possibly take a mild cycle asap but am holding off to see what happens at court. If anyone has any opinions please let me know.
    THANKS

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    doubt they will test you.

winny and deca only?

terrible cycle.

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    They will probably only test for street drugs. And i agree that is a terrible cycle idea

Mammon is offline Banned ~ Scammer
    bad cycle.
    dont drink and drive..
    never drive dirty.. leave the shit at home..

tripmachine is offline Senior Member
    lol x2 here on the horrible cycle as well...... and NO they won't test you for that..... they only test you for rec/street drugs..... BUT if your PO searches your room or house and finds your gear then you're screwed... luckily he only found my g/f's sex toys ;p

jfalco is offline Member
    where do you live? laws are vastly different state to state. where I live it is highly unlikely that you would have drug testing as part of you probation for this. Unless of course your the kind of dumbass that does this sort of shit all the time. In which case, don't worry about the gear, you'll be arrested for something else soon anyway.

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jfalco View Post
    where do you live? laws are vastly different state to state. where I live it is highly unlikely that you would have drug testing as part of you probation for this. Unless of course your the kind of dumbass that does this sort of shit all the time. In which case, don't worry about the gear, you'll be arrested for something else soon anyway.
    He explained he got busted for a drug related charge which usually they will test you for drugs

even on just a DUI here if your on probation you get randoms.. hell i think they want you to violate.. keep you on probation longer and keep you paying the state every month.

rite i live in WI

any reccomendations then fellas on the cycle? im 205lbs used to be 275 2 years ago and i mean fat not swoll and am now ready to see some muscle gains ive been working out for two years and just want to get lean. possibly try to stay around 190 to 200lbs

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    ^I was trying to help you in your other thread,

but you never answered my questions.

jfalco is offline Member
    In Mass if he had a clean record he could get unsupervised probation. I'm looking at a considerably larger drug charge and my lawyer says I won't have to do drug testing.

I don't know what happens in WI. Anyone from that area want to weigh in?

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    If this is your first offense it is random drug testing. I just looked it up for your state. You could be on probation for 3 years and never get tested if your name does not pop up. And it looks like they only test for street drugs as well.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tripmachine View Post
    lol x2 here on the horrible cycle as well...... and NO they won't test you for that..... they only test you for rec/street drugs..... BUT if your PO searches your room or house and finds your gear then you're screwed... luckily he only found my g/f's sex toys ;p
    damn, PO's can come to your house in the states?!?!?!?!? thats some bullshit right there.

stpete is offline Banned
    You're fine. If you're put on probation move your gear asap as he/she will confirm your address. Then this is probably the last time you see them at your place.
    As far as testing, you have nothing to worry about. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    damn, PO's can come to your house in the states?!?!?!?!? thats some bullshit right there.
    they can come whenever they want.. over a 6 month period came 3 times.. never searched or anything just making sure still lived there.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Yeah +1 on the street drugs. I have never heard of them testing for anything else...

408gt91 is offline Associate Member
    I was on parole for 6 years and got random piss tests and cycled twice. There looking for opiates/thc not boosted testosterone .lol No worries homie.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    they will tell you if a condition is steroid testing - because you will have to pay for it. Only happens usually in steroid related possession cases etc... Costs $87 as well - so dont buy the - "its too expensive" line guys go on and on about. But at any rate you will know beforehand....
    (info based on laws / procedure in my home state (PA))

Thread Information