Thread: ECA crash

SilverTest is offline Senior Member

ECA crash

hey guys ,

how do you describe the ECA crash , what do you exactly experience ?

and for how many days or weeks ?

HOLLYWOOD.JACK is offline Associate Member
    I was just thinking that today, I took: 60mg Eph/100mg Caffeine + Energy drink
    I'm VERY tolerant, all I notice is I concentrate more and seem 'euphoric' for a short while

The crash = feeling sleepy about 4-5 hours later, thats the downside ..

well , lucky for you bro . i am not tolerant to stimulants , hate them , but the good thing is i take a very very small dose and get quite a jolt and results.

but the crash is fvcking horrible man , i personally stay like or 3 daysafter it feeling some weird shit , chills , stomach acidity , terrible fatigue , headaches ...etc

anybody feel that kind of crappy feelings after ECA ?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverTest View Post
    well , lucky for you bro . i am not tolerant to stimulants , hate them , but the good thing is i take a very very small dose and get quite a jolt and results.

but the crash is fvcking horrible man , i personally stay like or 3 daysafter it feeling some weird shit , chills , stomach acidity , terrible fatigue , headaches ...etc

anybody feel that kind of crappy feelings after ECA ?
    Sounds like your getting some serious withdrawal symptoms, personally i wouldnt take it if thats the case, start experimenting with other compounds which dont give those symptoms, 3 days worth of feeling like that kind of defeats the object,

well ya its very VERY annoying, even my face got puffed which is weird cs i had high estrogen and it did not bloat, it became bloated and flushed and i felt sometimes like i am fainting , and no its not my blood pressure because i took it and its perfect . clen is not good for me either , gives me a hell of sides.

maybe i just cant take stimulants cs i am very sensitive to them , its worth mentioning that i have seasonal allergy , i dont know if that can have a connection to this, but i notice that when i take clen or ECA my allergy increase, thats logical right ? they stimulate this stuff?

anyways , maybe i will just take some t3 when and if i need it .
    Last edited by SilverTest; 04-03-2009 at 07:54 AM.

bump

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    people usualy run 600 mg of caffine a day doing eca.. 600mg caffine=7.5 cups of coffee...

that's caffinism if i'v ever heard about it....

ephedra by it's self hasn't really made me crash with withdrawls... caffine is the culprate

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverTest View Post
    well ya its very VERY annoying, even my face got puffed which is weird cs i had high estrogen and it did not bloat, it became bloated and flushed and i felt sometimes like i am fainting , and no its not my blood pressure because i took it and its perfect . clen is not good for me either , gives me a hell of sides.

maybe i just cant take stimulants cs i am very sensitive to them , its worth mentioning that i have seasonal allergy , i dont know if that can have a connection to this, but i notice that when i take clen or ECA my allergy increase, thats logical right ? they stimulate this stuff?

anyways , maybe i will just take some t3 when and if i need it .
    How about forgetting stimulants and doing it by hard work via diet and cardio, they just not suited for you so stay away, thats what your body is telling you.

HOLLYWOOD.JACK is offline Associate Member
    Caffeine withdrawals = I just get headaches easier

Keep in mind theres a difference between Ephedra and EPHEDRINE
    It does sound like the OP is having an allergic reaction of some sort .. marcus is right

Bump up whatever you can to keep up the vitamins and minerals in your body too, always helps! (Eg; Multivitamin, nutritious foods, BCAA's etc)

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD.JACK View Post
    Caffeine withdrawals = I just get headaches easier

Keep in mind theres a difference between Ephedra and EPHEDRINE
    It does sound like the OP is having an allergic reaction of some sort .. marcus is right

Bump up whatever you can to keep up the vitamins and minerals in your body too, always helps! (Eg; Multivitamin, nutritious foods, BCAA's etc)
    Now this isn't too bad for Parroting!! nice job ~~~

yup guys , no stimulants for me , and yes marcus , i will do it by good old diet and cardio , i loose fat real easy anyways even if i am eating like crap and do cardio i loose fat. i am a mesomorph. so i dont really need them anyways.

WastedTalent is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD.JACK View Post
    I was just thinking that today, I took: 60mg Eph/100mg Caffeine + Energy drink
    I'm VERY tolerant, all I notice is I concentrate more and seem 'euphoric' for a short while

The crash = feeling sleepy about 4-5 hours later, thats the downside ..
    That's all I really get too. I take 24E/200C 3x daily 5 days a week in between meals and barely notice a thing. Love the increased concentration tho

Thread Information