Thread: Cycle Help

jc95605 is offline Senior Member

Arrow Cycle Help

First of all i'm glad to be back. Been gone for too long brothers.

Here's the problem i currently face. I'm currently doing a test/tren cycle. Test E and Tren H. I'm doing it 540mgs ew of test and 320 of tren H. I also frontloaded the test also. As of right now i have NO INCREASE in weight or strength. I'm beginning to believe my gear is underdosed. I have the rage sides, i've been feeling hotter the past 2wks but no strength increase...NONE. I know normally test takes about 4-5wks if you don't frontload it. Last time when i frontloaded the test (human-grade) i felt it the end of wk2....early wk3. I already ordered some of the test i used last time but of course it'll take awhile to get here.

My question is should i go into pct right away and sort of clean myself up a lil bit before the other test gets here. Or keep the cycle going with my somewhat elvated test levels and just push out the cycle once my new test and tren get here. BTW, it'll push it out to about 20wks. Thanks guys for any light on this. Great to be back!!!
    Last edited by jc95605; 04-04-2009 at 01:11 PM.

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    you mind giving me an idea of what your diet is like???
    how long have you been on this cycle??

I just started wk4 yesterday. I know this is when the test is supposed to kick in but i don't feel ANYTHING. Like i said before I started noticing changes alot sooner in the last cycle. I should have felt the tren by now definately.It being a short ester and all. Right now i'm sitting at about 3500 calories 250-280gs of protein.

bump

i was under the impression that tren h was a long ester....

hows your sex drive??

bout the same. From what i read Tren H has a shorter half life than test E, 4 days vs the 7 on test e. My seimen has been kinda thick tho, at least thats what she says. That tells me that the test e has shut down my natty test.....but still no strength increase. Any advice would work at this point, lol. Thanks for the help brother.

you taking any anc. drugs?? ie letro, adex, caber, bromo, finasteride???

No nothing like that. I have adex on hand just in case. I am cycling 25mcgs of T3 with the tren tho.

bump

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    So what are you saying? Are you saying your test is underdosed? Or are you saying your Tren is underdosed?

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by jc95605 View Post
    bout the same. From what i read Tren H has a shorter half life than test E, 4 days vs the 7 on test e. My seimen has been kinda thick tho, at least thats what she says. That tells me that the test e has shut down my natty test.....but still no strength increase. Any advice would work at this point, lol. Thanks for the help brother.
    not quite

the halflife of enth is 10.5day and the halflife of hex is 9 days
    Understanding Esters, Active-Life and Half-Life

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    So what are you saying? Are you saying your test is underdosed? Or are you saying your Tren is underdosed?

Ya i'm thinking both are. Both compounds are from the same lab.

I've read a couple of places that the half life of H is 4days. Wtf!

so as far as the cycle goes what you guys think? What approach would be better?

One thing i forgot to ask is you think i should bridge the 2 "cycles" with some anavar . I crapload of var and i was just gonna hold on to it for awhile. At this point anavar only might actually be a lil better. What you guys think of that?

write out the ester name, i think we might be thinking of two different hex's

Its Tren Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate does at 200mgs/ml. What you guys think of the anavar idea?

Its Tren Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate does at 200mgs/ml. What you guys think of the anavar idea?
    yeah, i was thinking a different hex(hexanoate)

what are you thinking of doing with the anavar , are you gonna stop this cycle, then bridge to a new one?

what are you thinking of doing with the anavar , are you gonna stop this cycle, then bridge to a new one?[/QUOTE]

Ya thats exactly what i was thinking. I'll do one more test injection just so i have the test longer than the tren (even if there is any). Once the new test and tren get here i'll just restart the whole thing.

what are you thinking of doing with the anavar, are you gonna stop this cycle, then bridge to a new one?
    Ya thats exactly what i was thinking. I'll do one more test injection just so i have the test longer than the tren (even if there is any). Once the new test and tren get here i'll just restart the whole thing.[/QUOTE]

you could bridge it, or you could just stop the cycle, run pct and start fresh when the new stuff gets there, your call

Intresting, you should def. be making gains at that dosage even if it is only week 4.

Ya thats exactly what i was thinking. I'll do one more test injection just so i have the test longer than the tren (even if there is any). Once the new test and tren get here i'll just restart the whole thing.
    Don't bother bridging, just continue the cycle if you can.

Currently I am on long cycle, and if you are going to do 2 cycles with a "bridge" you might as well do one long cycle because bridging with another steroid to another steroid cycle is dumb especially if it is the exact same cycle you are running. Why you would pick anavar out of all other steroids to bridge with?

Or PCT and take time off and run it again later. Remember TIME ON + PCT = Time off so a long cycle hurts you in that sense.

See some users said that this lab's test takes longer to kick in. Even so it should take this long and there has been no weight gain to speak of. My back has been hurting for the past week or two, i'm thinking thats the test. I probably have a lil more test in me than "normal" but not enough to get any positive gains from.

[QUOTE=Immortal Soldier;4544285]Intresting, you should def. be making gains at that dosage even if it is only week 4.

And another thing is that i frontloaded the test too. For the first week i took 1200mgs. Thats why i'm saying i shoud have definatly felt some gains by now. Last cycle when i did that i felt it the end of wk2 early wk3. Then after the first week of this cycle is when the test went to 540mgs ew and 320mgs ew of the Tren Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate

With my new job that i might be getting i (fingers crossed) i probably won't be able to run another cycle for quite awhile. As for the anavar i just have it on hand.

[QUOTE=jc95605;4544295]
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    Intresting, you should def. be making gains at that dosage even if it is only week 4.

And another thing is that i frontloaded the test too. For the first week i took 1200mgs. Thats why i'm saying i shoud have definatly felt some gains by now. Last cycle when i did that i felt it the end of wk2 early wk3. Then after the first week of this cycle is when the test went to 540mgs ew and 320mgs ew of the Tren Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate

With my new job that i might be getting i (fingers crossed) i probably won't be able to run another cycle for quite awhile. As for the anavar i just have it on hand.
    So you used the same lab on your last cycle?

Was this one underdosed? Did you talk with customer service, the good labs will send you another one free of charge.

No the first cycle was a different lab. Their a human grade product. This lab is a ugl.

No the first cycle was a different lab. Their a human grade product. This lab is a ugl.
    human grade tren ? never seen that

The first cycle was:
    500mgs ew of human grade test e

The second cycle/current:
    540mgs of ugl test e
    320mgs of ugl tren h

This cycle is the one that obviously is going to hell. So i ordered the same human grade test as the first cycle. I'm thinking of with doing a lil pct b4 it gets here, or just running it straight thru until the human grade gets here then just switch. I really don't wanna do that long of a cycle but given the circumstances.

Thread Information