nesman is offline New Member

Question no names mentioned

I need some help finding out if this new lab I'm wanting to use is any good. Without mentioning any names this time..............how do I go about contacting someone to see if this stuff I'm wanting to order is worth it? I would like to know if anyone knows about this company. I know the place I get it from is a good place............I have used them before.

Did I say to much? Not enough? My last post got removed......for good reason.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by nesman View Post
    I need some help finding out if this new lab I'm wanting to use is any good. Without mentioning any names this time..............how do I go about contacting someone to see if this stuff I'm wanting to order is worth it? I would like to know if anyone knows about this company. I know the place I get it from is a good place............I have used them before.

Did I say to much? Not enough? My last post got removed......for good reason.
    you have to have 100 QUALITY posts and be a member for 45 days before you can source check, and you can only source check if you can find a willing mod/vet to do it for you

right on. I have been a member for that long but I don't post that much. I will just have to go it the old way...............buy it and see.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    you have to have 100 QUALITY posts and be a member for 45 days before you can source check, and you can only source check if you can find a willing mod/vet to do it for you
    right as always.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by nesman View Post
    right on. I have been a member for that long but I don't post that much. I will just have to go it the old way...............buy it and see.
    once you receive it(assuming you do), you can always post pics in the steroid pics subforum and see if someone has used the same type, though you must edit out the lab name if visible

Ah..........I was wondering why it was ok to post pics but no lab names. Now I see.............you really are a wiseguy

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    When you post pics of your gear you are supposed to edit out lab names, so you are not making a valid point. If someone has used it before they will recognize the packaging and let you know.
    And a word of advise....it is not wise to insult The Phate. Because if you need help later on with a diet or anything nutrition based you burned a really big bridge.

Thread Information