Thread: Sh$t

honda450 is offline Associate Member

Sh$t

So I sprained my ankle cause of this stupid weather (snow,ice) and I'm 3 weeks deep into my Test E cycle (500mg/week). It's pretty bad and I got crutches and its all bandaged up, can't really move it, feel like a fackin vegetable.
    What would you guys do? I have Nolva/Clomid/6-OXO on hand if I needed to start a PCT..
    Should I keep goin and hope it heals quickly, maybe get some HCG and run the cycle longer than 12 weeks since I'll be outta commish for a bit?

I dunno, this sucks..

Last edited by honda450; 04-04-2009 at 02:20 PM.

Just noticed I put this in the wrong forum probably. Mod feel free to move it wherever.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    how far into the cycle are you?

is it broken or just sprained?

3 weeks as of yesterday. It's sprained but really kills to move, swollen up pretty bad. The Doc said these sprains can take quite a while to heal, maybe just as long as a fracture.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Up to you: Either start PCT or just work Upper body for the rest of the cycle

Personally I would just PCT then stay off for 7 weeks and start the cycle again when its 80-90% healed.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    it's only your ankle. How often do you work your ankle. You can do most everything except dead lift, squats and a few things like that.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Ankle... Meh push on threw... I personally would hate to stop half way threw. It's not like you messed your wrist up or something you use more on a regular basis at the gym. I'de prob just cut legs until it's healed.

You dont have to cut legs, just no press unless you want one leg bigger than the other. You can do a lot with legs still.

run_n_fool is offline Associate Member
    You will be surprised how quickly a sprain will heal. A buddy from work sprained his ankle on the sat before St Patrick's day and went on a surfing trip the following weekend. Was the ankle 100% healed? No, that is what will take weeks, but it was good enough to use. Just skip the leg work-outs for a couple sessions, and you should be fine.

In case your doc didn't mention it, ice and elevation do a lot for the swelling. Also do not be afraid to walk on it once you are able. The movement will help get things back to normal that much quicker

Someguy123 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    You dont have to cut legs, just no press unless you want one leg bigger than the other. You can do a lot with legs still.
    this is what i would do. just do a lot of extensions, and curls on leg day.

It's funny cause yesterday I was on crutches in rediculous pain. I went out with some buddies and took a couple Ibuprofen and a Naproxen and now I feel good. I know that I'll be able to be back in the gym tomorrow but sticking to mainly upper body for another week and then re-evaluate.

Someguy123 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by honda450 View Post
    It's funny cause yesterday I was on crutches in rediculous pain. I went out with some buddies and took a couple Ibuprofen and a Naproxen and now I feel good. I know that I'll be able to be back in the gym tomorrow but sticking to mainly upper body for another week and then re-evaluate.
    well whatever you do. dont medicate the pain, so you can work through it. youll just end up fcuking your ankle permanently. good luck healing up.

It's feeling alot better without meds now. Can't believe how quick it went from thinking i was gonna be on crutches for a bit cause it hurt so bad to not even bein a big issue. I'm walking on it and putting pressure, should be good to go in a week but I'll be hitting the gym tomorrow.

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    I honestly dont believe you need to stop bro.. you should be good to go... just keep at it and by the time that sucker is healed your TEST should be in full swing and everything will start going along just nicely... DONT PCT and come off.. even if it is a horrible sprain {which sucks dont get me wrong} it will heal and you will be all set in a week maybe a lil bit more.. or a lil bit less.. all depemds on severity and how much you are staying off the damn thing honestly...

Make sure you keep it VERY light when you first start legs/anything to do with the ankle. Remember, Ice is your friend right now. heat after 3 or 4 days.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Get better man. Having a sore ankle sucks.

Thread Information