Captain37 is offline Junior Member

Exclamation Injection trouble.. please help

Hi all,

I need some help/advice. I did my second injection of Test E on Sunday in my left shoulder and had no pain, messaged it out and all was good.. The second day it was a little sore as expected.. as the week went on it continued to get hot and tight around my shoulder and down to half of my bicep. By Friday it was very tight and hot and was kind of sore, That night I messaged it a little and it started feeling better today but the skin had a slight pink tint like a light sunburn down to about my elbow. I flexed my arm just to see if it would hurt and it wasnt bad, but about 15 minutes later I noticed a big bulge around my elbow that seems like all water. What is going on? Anyone ever experienced this? Am I ok? There is still tightness in my shoulder and its still warm, but doesnt have as much pain.

Thanks

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain37 View Post
    Hi all,

I need some help/advice. I did my second injection of Test E on Sunday in my left shoulder and had no pain, messaged it out and all was good.. The second day it was a little sore as expected.. as the week went on it continued to get hot and tight around my shoulder and down to half of my bicep. By Friday it was very tight and hot and was kind of sore, That night I messaged it a little and it started feeling better today but the skin had a slight pink tint like a light sunburn down to about my elbow. I flexed my arm just to see if it would hurt and it wasnt bad, but about 15 minutes later I noticed a big bulge around my elbow that seems like all water. What is going on? Anyone ever experienced this? Am I ok? There is still tightness in my shoulder and its still warm, but doesnt have as much pain.

Thanks
    could be infected bro, post some pics of it from different light angles, i would go see a doc personally

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ agreed ...i wouldnt fvck around personally.... go to a doc.....

Funny thing is I was on anti biotics that week because had a cold. I was curious if I just put it in to fast? I injected this a lot faster than the other one.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Doesnt anyone read up on doing this first? There was an almost identical thread last week.

#1, WHY are you injecting into your shoulder? Larger the muscle is better, Test E it's not a spot steroid with short life.
    #2, doesnt anyone keep the vials clean, clean with alcohol first? Use/buy the sterile alcohol pads?

Yeah is sounds like you got an infection. It's not easy to do since the gear is usually clean, the needle is sanitized..,,,

Guys, I almost always do my injection just AFTER taking a shower. I ALWAYS use the sterile alcohol pads that are pre packaged and clean the top of the vial and the injection site VERY good.

Don't use cotton balls or pads. The pre sterile pads are CHEAP.

Time for you to go see a doctor.

OK I'm sure you DONT want to tell him you where injection steroids . Tell him you where doing B12. He will still say your are stupid if it's your family doctor but you can also go to a clinic so it's someone you dont know.

wrathchild212 is offline Associate Member
    my friend he has the same problem the other week..he injected some winny and eq in his left shoulder..and it went all red but he said the tightness and soreness is normal from the winny..but the change of the skin colour he was scared abt it..he got himself checked..it was jst an allergic reaction..my friend said at that time he didnt use an alcohol pad..he jst jabbed it in..so yeah ther u go..

just make sure u have everything b4 u inject..clean syringe a new needle for injection..and some alcohol pads..

goodluck

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wrathchild212 View Post
    my friend he has the same problem the other week..he injected some winny and eq in his left shoulder..and it went all red but he said the tightness and soreness is normal from the winny..but the change of the skin colour he was scared abt it..he got himself checked..it was jst an allergic reaction..my friend said at that time he didnt use an alcohol pad..he jst jabbed it in..so yeah ther u go..

just make sure u have everything b4 u inject..clean syringe a new needle for injection..and some alcohol pads..

goodluck
    WTF, why do people spend $$$$ on gear and then keep it in a dirty sock, in a hamper, in some place unsanitary and DONT invest $5 in 100 sterile pre packaged alcohol pads and clean their vials and injection site. Man, even after a shower I scrub the hell out of the site and also re apply the pad immediately after the injection. I just dont get it.

wrathchild212 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    WTF, why do people spend $$$$ on gear and then keep it in a dirty sock, in a hamper, in some place unsanitary and DONT invest $5 in 100 sterile pre packaged alcohol pads and clean their vials and injection site. Man, even after a shower I scrub the hell out of the site and also re apply the pad immediately after the injection. I just dont get it.
    well man ther r alot of irresponsible users out ther who just cant get it..i take my shots in the morning after i shower as well..although i come out shinning and all..and i still use alcohol pads..but what can you do..i guess these r the people tht give roids such a bad name..

Getinbgr is offline Associate Member
    Most likely an infection.I agree, forget the shoulder and move to the glutes.

Smile

Hi Guys, Thanks for the advice. Yes, I sanatize everything more than once. I am actually not one of those idiots. I think the problem was I did not get the injection deep enough and also I may have put it in a little fast with maybe a reaction. IF it does not get better I will use the b12 Idea and go to a clinic, because my family doctors are my actual family.. ugh.. Again, I will keep a good eye and thanks for the advice. You guys are great on here.

Update

Just FYI.. I went to a doctor that I trusted.. like I said before didnt really want to go to my father for obvious reasons, but anyway he said it was simply a reaction and it was already feeling better the day I saw him. I have done 2 injections since and no problems. I guess that was the first one in that are and maybe it just was not use to it. Anyway, thanks again for all the help.

Thread Information