Thread: Test cycle.

bigd2503 is offline New Member

Test cycle.

My doctor has told me a few times to do the following but im afraid of sticking myself. I currently have been debating on taking test injections. I have server psoriasis and have an under active thyroid. My doctor and other doctors believe this would help with leveling my thyroid hormone and help with the psoriasis therapy. My question is. He said to take between 550 to 1000 mgs a week. my questions is how many 10ml vial would i need for 6 to 8 month cycle with 2 weeks off every 3 weeks.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Why do they want you to go THAT high??
    Why would you be taking two weeks off every 3 weeks?
    What is the ester of the Test you would be taking?

We can't tell you how many vials you need without knowing the concentration of the compound i.e. is it 300mgs/ml or is it 250mgs/ml ??? or what??

Is this supposed to be a quick fix, or is this going to be TRT for life??

What are your complete stats please
    weight
    Bodyfat %
    Diet
    Training
    any previous steroid cycle history?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by bigd2503 View Post
    My doctor has told me a few times to do the following but im afraid of sticking myself. I currently have been debating on taking test injections. I have server psoriasis and have an under active thyroid. My doctor and other doctors believe this would help with leveling my thyroid hormone and help with the psoriasis therapy. My question is. He said to take between 550 to 1000 mgs a week. my questions is how many 10ml vial would i need for 6 to 8 month cycle with 2 weeks off every 3 weeks.
    I've been doing this a long, long time and have never heard of any doctors anywhere recommending dosages like that, or recommending 6-8 month cycles. That's not how TRT works. If your doctor is prescribing you, take the prescription to a pharmacy and get your meds. This doesn't add up at all.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I've been doing this a long, long time and have never heard of any doctors anywhere recommending dosages like that, or recommending 6-8 month cycles. That's not how TRT works. If your doctor is prescribing you, take the prescription to a pharmacy and get your meds. This doesn't add up at all.
    ^^ yep, thats what my thinking is as well!! That's why i asked what I did

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    I for one am not as knowledgable as 90% of you guys... But have been on numerous forums... AND HAVE NEVER seen any doctor recommend it that high or for that long of a duration....

As well as the doctor wouldn't say go figure out how many 10ml bottles you need. And i'll prescribe it. Doctor would have written up a prescription with an amount you need and how often to take. Not elaving it up to you to do research.

Spartan ^ is offline Associate Member
    I agree with Big on the post....to an extent. My doc has offered to let me get mine by scrpit. "Doc" already does my blood work every couple of weeks and gives scripts for PCT. I am still yet to have him tell me to do that many mg's a week. But IF he did tell you that...you should've jumped on that! I still dont see where he would've given that duration though. Are you sure he is a real doc? LOL......

I am interested in your stats....
    Last edited by Spartan ^; 04-05-2009 at 12:04 PM.

Spartan ^ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chevrolet02z28 View Post

As well as the doctor wouldn't say go figure out how many 10ml bottles you need. And i'll prescribe it. Doctor would have written up a prescription with an amount you need and how often to take. Not elaving it up to you to do research.
    ^^^agreed!

Thread Information