Thread: second time

_TaZ_ is offline New Member

Talking second time

Hi, i have a question.. I have just started my first real cycle. I have tried d-bol, and sust before about 6 months ago. Now I am ready for something a little more powerful. I was wondering what you think about this.... to start off deca , and sust, 1 shot a week (450 mg). Continue with that for 8 weeks, and then up the sust to 2 shots per week; so I then would be @ (700mg per week) for the weeks of 8 through 12, and maybe also ad some d-bol in with that for those weeks, and then slowly start to decrease that for another 4-5 weeks?? how does that sound??.... I am 20 years old, 6'1 and around 220lbs right now @ 12% bodyfat.
    Thanx.....
    _TaZ_

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Actually, thats a little underdosed if you want serious gains. Do 500 Sust and 400 Deca for 8 weeks straight and continue the Deca for weeks 9&10. As for d-bol, you could use that at the start of the cycle (first 4-5 weeks) to give it a jumpstart. Make sure you've got Nolva on hand and Clomid to finish up with. Start the Clomid on week 10 (50 ed) and do 100 ed on week 11 and 50 ed on week 12.

Mike Guest
    here's your cycle -

wks 1-4
    dbol 40mg/day
    sus 750mg/wk
    deca 600mg/wk

wks 5-10
    sus 750/wk
    deca 600/wk

clomid post cycle

Welcome to the board brother

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    and dont forget to have some nolva on hand just in case!

_TaZ_ is offline New Member

Unhappy

ok.......... I guess I'll have to go to the store then eh boy's..... thanx for the help on that one....... now for another question??.
    what type of training schedual can you sugest?? i.e. days off and splits?? ect..

thanx in advance
    _TaZ_

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    i can only work one body part at a time. Otherwise i find it to be counter productive. But i usually do the same party about every 4 to 5 days. And i take one or two (if lazy) days off. So its not really a 5 day a week workout but a 4 or 5 days on, one day off. However u want to look at it. But you'll learn with time how your body reacts and what is the best way to go about ur training to get maximum results!

Thread Information