Ajinra is offline New Member

Is my gear contaminated?

I am running Deca 400mg and Test-e 250 mg a week.

I am in the 5th week of my cycle now (my first cycle). I got test flu for the 1st three weeks of the cycle, a little rough maybe, but I have heard it is not uncommon. Also, every injection (twice per week) has absolutely crippled that body part (glutes and quads). I mean crazy pain, inability to put any weight on the part, trouble sleeping, walking. I have been missing workouts and ending others early because of the pain in my body. The last two weeks when I injected in the same sites as first two weeks, I have started getting half golf ball sized, soft lumps in the areas that take almost 10 days to go away completely. Also, they have started to get pink and warm to the touch, but do go away eventually, so I don't think it's a full infection.

My side effects (rage, sex drive) started as they should around the 2nd week, but by the end of the week, they all went away and have stayed away. My bodyweight has gone from 185lbs to 203lbs. There is no noticeable difference in lean muscle mass. I believe most of the weight gain is from water retention (I am also using creatine for the first time in my life), while the rest is fat, maybe a pound of muscle.

My diet is certainly not perfect, but it is a better diet than I have ever had in my life. Oats, milk, bananas, canned mackerel/salmon, hard-boiled eggs make up a lot of my diet (eating 5-7 times daily), though, as I admit, I will eat pizza here and there. I went from 120 lbs to 175lbs naturally with a diet of cokes, big macs and taco bell when I was 15 years old to around 18 years old, bench press of 95lbs to an eventual 285 (350 by the time I hit 22, roughly the same diet).

My main goal was to use the Deca to help heal tendonosis in my knees. I have noticed a definite benefit to my knees, but nothing miraculous.

My main concern is that the stuff I have is either diluted (because I have noticed some minor AAS effects) or it is contaminated. I switch needles from drawing to injecting, rub the site with alcohol and cotton ball, wash hands with anti-bacterial soap and don't touch the injecting needle. I also aspirate every time.

Can someone tell me what the hell is going on? I'm pretty sure this isn't the norm.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    your gear could be fake or underdosed

rage isn't a real side, and all the other sides you mentions could be psychologically, for example, your sex drive increases because you think it should increase while on test

if your gear was contaminated you would have infections where you inject and need to go to a doctor

thx, phate. it is good to hear it is probably not contaminated.

louiscypher is offline Associate Member
    Post pics of your gear in the picture forum. Mabey you can get an answer on weather its fake or not. Just remember make no mention of undergoround labs and edit their names out of your pics.

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Well first I would have ran the test at 500mg ew and then split the injections up so that you could inject the deca with the test. It could be the test..deca is usually smooth going. I would have ran it Mon/Fri 200mg deca and 250mg test each shot....but thats just my opinion.

I understand that you should run test higher than deca for muscle growth, but the point of this cycle was to help heal my knees, gaining maybe 5-10 pounds of muscle, but the knees are key. That's why I opted to lower the test that way the deca can do its healing magic without the test getting in the way.

Can someone tell me if by the end of week 4 I should be noticing some serious changes?

Thread Information