M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member

Bummed, Might Have to Put Off my Cycle!

So, I have an interview with a government agency this Friday, in which if I get the job (probably won’t know anything for 2-4 weeks) I will have to have a full physical. Blood work is def. apart of this physical because one of my buddies just got a job with the same agency, and he said they were very thorough with their blood test (he doesn’t use aas nor does he know I do, so I couldn’t straight up ask him). So, surely they will be able to tell if I am pumping in exogenous test if I were to start, right? You guys think I should just wait to be 100% safe? The cycle I was going to start this Sunday is:

Test Prop 150mg EOD weeks 1-10
    Oral Winistrol 50mg ED weeks 4-10
    Adex .25mg ED weeks 1-10
    PCT: Nolva & Clomid weeks 10-14

satnic33 is offline Junior Member
    I highly doubt they will be testing for AAS bro. I get a 10 panel drug test twice a year and can be randomed beyond that. Fact is, testing for AAS is very expensive but there aren't many places in the world that do in fact test for it. I'm not offering a guarantee bro, but imo, you should be fine. Peace

Satty

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Why risk it? Just hold off for a while.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    No brainer, if this job is important to you wait. No sense taking any chances. Keeping your priorities in check is always the number one priority. (damn, I should write a quote book spilling knowledge like that)

You guys are right, why risk it! You know how it is when you finally get all your gear in and your anxious to start, but I can hold out another 4 weeks. Just might not have the look I want at the start of boating season but come mid/late summer I should be peaking. Thanks for the advice.

For shit and giggles I'm going to get my buddy to bring in his blood test results to see what all they test for.

BIG_TRUCK is offline Member
    Are they just taking blood work to see if your healthy?

If so, your levels will be out of whack which would be obvious where and what your on.

RipitFuel is offline Associate Member
    on a different question is.. Imola, did they give u a lie detector test?

DFDub is offline Junior Member
    I wouldn't risk it but ..."cough" ....I know of someone who has had a government drug test while on a cycle and passed. His was a 10 panel test which does not look for AAS. He has random tests throughout the year...passes every single time.

Just to be safe wait and see what happens with the job.

Quote Originally Posted by RipitFuel View Post
    on a different question is.. Imola, did they give u a lie detector test?
    No, I'm not applying for an FBI position! lol

Well I have my buddies blood results but I'm not sure really how to read the results. I don't see test ranges anywhere on the results. I will try to scan it in and attach here in a bit so you experts can check it out.

Ok, guys here is my buddies blood work that he had done for the same job. So if I was to start (not saying I am going to) would they be able to detect aas or bi-products using these same test?
    Attached Files Attached Files

eatrainrest is offline AR's Personal Trainer
    i hope your investigator isnt lookin here haha you should be fine... wait it out why risk anything for a career job during these times

Quote Originally Posted by eatrainrest View Post
    i hope your investigator isnt lookin here haha you should be fine... wait it out why risk anything for a career job during these times
    yeah it is not worth the risk so more than likely I will wait, but can anyone might light of these blood test (pdf) I provided?

DrSauce99 is offline Associate Member
    SKip the winny, keep the test and you'll be fine on that type of blood test.

Quote Originally Posted by DrSauce99 View Post
    SKip the winny, keep the test and you'll be fine on that type of blood test.
    Well I wouldn't be starting the winny until week 4 of my cycle so I am pretty sure that if I got the job I would have had to take the drug test before then, but thanks for your suggestion. What is your rational behind holding off on the winny and me being good-to-go with the test?

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    You're interviewing with an agency so that means you have months before they do anything else. The gov't hiring process is so f'ing slow. It also depends on what kind of position you are appling for which will dictate how slow or fast the process will go.

Quote Originally Posted by RANA View Post
    You're interviewing with an agency so that means you have months before they do anything else. The gov't hiring process is so f'ing slow. It also depends on what kind of position you are appling for which will dictate how slow or fast the process will go.
    very true, my buddy who was just hired on for the same position didn't get a job offer until a month after his interview date. You are right about government HR being slow as hell!

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post
    very true, my buddy who was just hired on for the same position didn't get a job offer until a month after his interview date. You are right about government HR being slow as hell!
    After the job offer then he has his background to be conducted, physical and fitness test. Hell it could be 4 - 8 more months or even longer before he is hired. Good luck with it!

Quote Originally Posted by RANA View Post
    After the job offer then he has his background to be conducted, physical and fitness test. Hell it could be 4 - 8 more months or even longer before he is hired. Good luck with it!
    I believe they do the background check before the job offer, which is why you usually don't hear anything from them until about 4 weeks after the interview. Once my buddy got the job offer he had to go for his physical a few days after and then started working there the next week. So realistically I will need to wait 4-6 weeks. Man that sucks, all I can think about is starting my cycle!

Thread Information