HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member

Cycle help! Its been a while fellas...

Whats poppin boys!! I know I havnt been on here much over the last couple of yrs but I can really use your help as Ive been out of the game for a while and lookin to make my comeback...

Lets start off: Stats

Im 29yrs old and weigh about 190lbs at 5'10 (very much experienced in the aas world). I am just getting back into the gym (1.5 months, and plan to go atleast another 2 more before i start) since my injury. About a yr ago, I tore my tendon and muscle off my chest, and slightly off my bicep. Since then Ive had surgery and been working out with a rubber band. Now I go to the gym 3-4 days a week and train BJJ/MThai 3 days a week.

Diet: Not really much to say. Havnt been on one in a year. yeah, i need to burn fat badly!! (for what i want to do, I know dieating is probably going to be most crucial, so I will post again in the diet forum)

My question for you guys is pretty obvious... lol What would be the best cycle for me to do? I was injured half way through my last cycle, so i have some Test, primo, and dbols on hand. But the cycle i was doing was probably the reason why i tore my chest. I want to build LEAN muscle and lose fat. Dont want to become a meatball!!

Im assuming i need to keep my tendons lubricated, so maybe deca would be an option...

Either way, if you guys could come up with your idea of a the best, complete cycle I can use, that would be great!! Please help me get my strength and abs back... hahaha

HH

ohh... and Dally, NMS, Justin, Jantzen, Swole, Nark, Bigen, Gixx Holla at ya boiiii!!! lol

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    sounds like a nice simple Test/deca cycle would suit you just fine

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    sounds like a nice simple Test/deca cycle would suit you just fine
    you dont think i will get too big, bloaty?? what dosage should i use for deca ? thanks

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    I would go 500mg test and 400mg Deca ...Keep an AI on hand in case of bloat, jmo.

Thread Information