kawi636 is offline New Member

Arrow what happens.....???

if an individual takes Test E or deca and doesnt work out or works out very little??.. would there be a physical change since there is a testosterone change?? will the person for example , just get fat???

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    It would be stupid and a waste to do that, BUT , not much will happen, you will have signs like puberty with more test in your body....acne, mood swings, raging hormones

you will NOT get muscles, without working them, you will get fat from eating crap and being sedentary

whats with this type of question???

rksdmf is offline Junior Member
    ok, first of all, a deca only cycle is possibly the worst thing you could do in the aas world.....if u do a deca only cycle and dont work out, you can expect erectile dysfuction for a very long time if not perminant, this is also known as deca dick. and all sorts of bad side effects.

what is the meaning of taking a test e cycle without working out? also if there isnt any pct involved with the test, then yes everything will turn to fat, hair loss will happen, testes will shrink, acne can be really bad, and again erectile dysfunction will happen, after the cycle ends that is....

i wouldnt expect many responses to this post, to be honost it is quite rediculous, expect to be flamed!!!

kawi636 is offline New Member
    i was wondering because some say that deca will help your joints at a low dose.... but the deca dick sounds bad

rksdmf is offline Junior Member
    ^^^^ it helps joints when on Test!!!!!

the test only can cause sore joints, or "dry" joints so deca is usually added for theraputic reasons in this case, but never deca only

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Quote Originally Posted by kawi636 View Post
    i was wondering because some say that deca will help your joints at a low dose.... but the deca dick sounds bad
    yes it helps your joints if you are LIFTING HEAVY!! but it is also the most suppressive AAS, so running it by itself is a bad idea

HRT/TRT is low dose hormone replacement for older people with low test levels. Low dose test and deca are sometimes used together, it can be done at lower doses, but needs to be monitored

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Read the Shalandar bhasin studies on what happened when four study groups were given 600mg test e for 10wks, it's been posted all over the internet in the last 12 years.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    Read the Shalandar bhasin studies on what happened when four study groups were given 600mg test e for 10wks, it's been posted all over the internet in the last 12 years.
    Sounds interesting lol, i shall look at that for sure..

Dougewesq is offline Junior Member
    you will get horny as a mother f**ker. I wish I wasnt addicted to the gym so i could just use them and f**k all the time. oh well

Thread Information