Experience with test prop thus far.

im on my 7th injection for test prop , finished off one vial the other day ...first injections were crippling !! couldnt walk when i injected in the quads or glutes, now ive been injecting and its getting better everytime, my sex drive has gone wayyy uppp, and my strength has gone up a little , anxious to get halfway through my cycle to see how i feel. .i was just wondering if you have to inject at the same times throughout your cycle for it to work effectively? or can you miss a day and then up the dose the next day , i go 140mg eod . so if i miss one of the days i inject , can i go back to back days with 140mg without it hindering any gains?

bump

?????

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    lol... im about 3 1/2 weeks into test prop 50mg ed and tren ace 50mg ed... strength is through the roof, sex drive is through the roof, aggression is through the roof... ( thankfully i get to beat on people 3 times a week in my mma academy).. you should be feeling the full effects within the next 7-10 days... the "crippling" of your injection spots should subside after a while..

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    yeah prop is the best IMO.... and yeah if u have a consistent shooting time it will keep ur blood levels more stable.. because it is such a short ester its faster acting.... so if u adjust the times alot it can throw ur sides in wack

Thread Information