Thread: Cycle AI dilema

moregunsthanroses is offline Associate Member

Cycle AI dilema

Ok so I'm 4+ weeks into my cycle. Initially I was planning on doing test only for 12 weeks.

Well some tren arrived a week and a half in so I decided to add that. MY pct chemicals just arrived and I wasn't planning on the tren, so I thought nolva would serve for estrogen related issues during the cycle

Well now I only have 1 bottle of aromasin 10mg/ml 30ML(was meant for my PCT) and for the past week or so I've noticed itchy nips and gyno like signs coming. I do have letrozole but when I took that before it made my lips dry as **** to the point where they peeled. Probably an estrogen issue, also my cholesterol is extremely low naturally so that could play a role.

Right now I'm leaning towards taking the aromasin at 1 ml a day for a month. ordering some more aromasin ASAPas well as Adex, and some dostinex. This order will take about a month to arrive as thats how long it took last time.

Would there be any issues with customs as these research chemicals come from the US, seeing as I just had an order arrive from them. I dont think it would pose an issue. ALthough I just got a bunch of "Aroma therapy" why would I need to order more lol

What would you do in my situation?

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by moregunsthanroses View Post
    Ok so I'm 4+ weeks into my cycle. Initially I was planning on doing test only for 12 weeks.

Well some tren arrived a week and a half in so I decided to add that. MY pct chemicals just arrived and I wasn't planning on the tren, so I thought nolva would serve for estrogen related issues during the cycle

Well now I only have 1 bottle of aromasin 10mg/ml 30ML(was meant for my PCT) and for the past week or so I've noticed itchy nips and gyno like signs coming. I do have letrozole but when I took that before it made my lips dry as **** to the point where they peeled. Probably an estrogen issue, also my cholesterol is extremely low naturally so that could play a role.

Right now I'm leaning towards taking the aromasin at 1 ml a day for a month. ordering some more aromasin ASAPas well as Adex, and some dostinex. This order will take about a month to arrive as thats how long it took last time.

Would there be any issues with customs as these research chemicals come from the US, seeing as I just had an order arrive from them. I dont think it would pose an issue. ALthough I just got a bunch of "Aroma therapy" why would I need to order more lol

What would you do in my situation?
    some people use nolvadex on cycle with 19nor and do just fine, others don't, have you ever tried?

if you order quickly you should be able to get more pct in time, i like your idea with the aromasin

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Is this your first cycle?

Tren doesn't aromtaize so it's not estrogen related gyno and if it is it is because of the test not the tren. Anyway it could very well be progesterone related gyno, do you have caber or bromo?

I would order that...

moregunsthanroses is offline Associate Member
    This would be my third cycle.

I haven't tried using nolva since I hopped on the tren , I recall reading that it increased your senstivitity to the progresterone sides of tren. I'm not sure on the specifics.

I think I'll try nolva then and see how things work in the next couple days and then add the aromasin if need be.

I think dostinex is caber. I'll be doing tren and deca in future cycles so I might as well have some on hand even though its expensive.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by moregunsthanroses View Post
    This would be my third cycle.

I haven't tried using nolva since I hopped on the tren , I recall reading that it increased your senstivitity to the progresterone sides of tren. I'm not sure on the specifics.

I think I'll try nolva then and see how things work in the next couple days and then add the aromasin if need be.

I think dostinex is caber. I'll be doing tren and deca in future cycles so I might as well have some on hand even though its expensive.
    Yeah, it is. I missed the part in your post where you said you were ordering it.

Thread Information