nick84 is offline New Member

Help on reversing gyno???

hey guys, iv used steroids in the past and have got gyno from them, i was young and nieve and didnt know about these fourms for advise nor did i know anything about side affects i just wanted to be big and now paying the price. iv been reading up and know now of LETRO, i hear u can reverse gyno with LETRO. id like to know if there's a point where u cant reverse gyno as iv had this now for a couple of years. take a look at my pic's iv attached and if u can give me some guidence in how to go about this mess!! thanks!!

as u can see i have the puffy nips and the fatty tissue, i get the brest bud which is like a hard ball behind the nip which is sore at times when i touch it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Help on reversing gyno???-001.jpg   Help on reversing gyno???-002.jpg  
    Last edited by nick84; 04-09-2009 at 08:44 AM.

Akrobatik is offline Associate Member
    Start milking.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef

Mammon is offline Banned ~ Scammer
    have my doubts about "gyno reversal"
    have seen some studies where tamoxifen or raloxifene have worked..
    think once its there you may be able to reduce it to the point where it isnt as noticeable but to get rid of it surgery is almost always the only option.

akrobatik go leap off a tall building, need propa advise here!!

yeh i thought tamox, but letro shuts off almost all of estrogen in ur body causing the letro to more or less eat away the moob so to speak. im thinking of using letro 1st b4 i think of sergery, iv heard of blokes having it done and complaining it was worst think they'd ever done so. beleive me id rather not use letro as it kills ur sex drive and fuks ur joints.

any ideas how long or what sort of dose i should run of letro and what would be best to stop a rebound??

HOLLYWOOD.JACK is offline Associate Member
    Goto a doc?

EDIT: And you may just need to drop your BF% a bit more..

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Theoretically letro may be better and Bino claims it is, however there arent any credible studies, whereas there are with Tamoxifene and Raloxifene. The results from raloxifene in studies are rather promising. This study reported an average of a 73% reduction in the patients using raloxifene at 60mg a day. http://www.pslgroup.com/dg/200b2e.htm. Personally I would try Ralox first, as Letro has many more negative sides, especially at high doses.

cheers for that post mastaace, was a interesting read, im going to have read into this raloxifene id not heard of it b4. think ur rite tho letro is a bit risky not so keen on my sex drive being shot haha

just been reserching raloxifene seems it does have a positive percentage rate, althought it does have some prity harsh sides as iv listed

Common adverse events considered to be drug-related were hot flashes and leg cramps.
    Raloxifene may infrequently cause serious blood clots to form in the legs, lungs, or eyes. Other reactions experienced include leg swelling/pain, trouble breathing, chest pain, vision changes.Raloxifene is a teratogenic drug.

does anyone else know much about or has used raloxifene? also where would i get this product??

Thread Information