wakeskate22 is offline Junior Member

when it comes to var and winny..

does it just depend on personal preferance? it seems to me that they do just about the same thing with the anavar being a little more mild on the sides and better strength gains.. or is this completely wrong?

roserose is offline Associate Member
    I think winny is a better muscle builder.

bump

Linuxian is offline Junior Member
    I've run both of them so I'll toss my 2 cents in. I'm no expert on this stuff so I can only report how I "felt".

I like the cut look that var gave me with no sides. My Strength gains were solid and did not seem to fade after completing the cycle. On winny, I didn't feel like I had the same hard-muscle like I had with var although the strength gains were a little better. The problem I had was that Winny absolutely KILLED my joints. I couldn't stay on that stuff for more than 2 or 3 weeks.

I would run var again long before ever considering winny because of the joint pain it caused me and var is easier on the liver than any other oral.
    Last edited by Linuxian; 04-12-2009 at 09:24 PM.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Linuxian View Post
    I've run both of them so I'll toss my 2 cents in. I'm no expert on this stuff so I can only report how I "felt".

I like the cut look that var gave me with no sides. My Strength gains were solid and did not seem to fade after completing the cycle. On winny, I didn't feel like I had the same hard-muscle like I had with var although the strength gains were a little better. The problem I had was that Winny absolutely KILLED my joints. I couldn't stay on that stuff for more than 2 or 3 weeks.

I would run var again long before ever considering winny because of the joint pain it caused me and var is easier on the liver than any other oral.
    Did you try to take any supps to help with joint pain? Glucosamine or fish oil?

Linuxian is offline Junior Member
    Yes, both fish oil and glucosamine. Neither helped very much.

My shoulder and knee joints are kinda beat up already. That probably made me more susceptible to those kinds of sides.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Winny blows var out of the water, not even close.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by Linuxian View Post
    Yes, both fish oil and glucosamine. Neither helped very much.

My shoulder and knee joints are kinda beat up already. That probably made me more susceptible to those kinds of sides.
    Good to know! Did you get lower back pumps (cramps) from the winny? I have never taken winny (although I am about to) but get these lb pumps from d-bol. Thanks for the info...sorry for the hijack.

binsser is offline Senior Member
    ive heard winny is really dangerous and can even bring on or make very easy for u to attract cancer is this true ???

Quote Originally Posted by binsser View Post
    ive heard winny is really dangerous and can even bring on or make very easy for u to attract cancer is this true ???
    If that was the case then why would anyone include it in a cycle? Don't believe everything you hear!

ive also heard winny sides are way worse such as the acne part of it.. BG why do you say it blows it out of the water?

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    As I was reading done the posts I was waiting for someone to say this. There is absolutely no comparison. I look like a piece of stone of winny!

Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    As I was reading done the posts I was waiting for someone to say this. There is absolutely no comparison. I look like a piece of stone of winny!
    Damn, I'm excited to start up my cycle now!

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    I like var much better than winny and I like t-bol much better than either of the 2.

of the 3 orals, winny has the worse sides. I feel more comfortable running t-bol or var at higher dosages. Could be why I respond to it better.

Thread Information