mfkr2 is offline Junior Member

beginner need help on some things

hey im 20 years old and iv just got testosterone enanthate 200mg iv got six weeks worth, im also goin to go on dianabol . is that a good cycle its my first one so i dont want to be pumping loads of different things into me on my 1st go, but if its actually better for me to do that then could you give me some advise on what you think i should do. i am a very small build and want to bulk up. also money is a problem so im keepin it cheap.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    6 weeks of a long ester is a total waste.
    Height?
    Weight?
    Body fat?
    Years training?
    Planned pct?

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Like Big said.....Its a waste.....and 20 is a little young to be shutting down your natural test production , dont' you think?

If money is an issue, then you probably should wait and just spend it on FOOD, as that is what you need to grow at this point.

You have tons of natural Test flowing through you , if you eat correctly, you can tap into that and make HUGE gains! Instead of risking shutting it down and not getting it back to the high levels it is at now

RipitFuel is offline Associate Member
    mfkr2, have u considered what people have said about being to young?

You should just save that money up and by the time u get enough for a real cycle then for one u should have learned more by then and two u will have enough for a real cycle!

just go a few days just reading through previous posts. you will learn a lot.. also read a lot of stuff on PCT. maybe check out the stickies at the top.

have u looked over what u are digesting into your body? a lot of getting bigger starts at ur mouth.

well thats all i can think of at the moment. anyone wanna back me up on what i said?

oh ok then fair enough, il wait till iv got some more money an il do some researchin before i think about goin on a cycle. im 5.6 119 pound not sure wat my body fat is but im slim, i find it very hard to bulk up an put weight on. iv been trainin on an off for bout 2 year but its hard to get gym coz my mate drives me so i can only go when he does. i managed to curl 50 3 times wich isnt to bad, its not strengh i find hard to get its just size. summer soon so i obviously dont wana be eating tht much tht i put on fat cause i want to keep toned.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mfkr2 View Post
    oh ok then fair enough, il wait till iv got some more money an il do some researchin before i think about goin on a cycle. im 5.6 119 pound not sure wat my body fat is but im slim, i find it very hard to bulk up an put weight on. iv been trainin on an off for bout 2 year but its hard to get gym coz my mate drives me so i can only go when he does. i managed to curl 50 3 times wich isnt to bad, its not strengh i find hard to get its just size. summer soon so i obviously dont wana be eating tht much tht i put on fat cause i want to keep toned.
    Post your diet in detail, that's probably the problem.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Diet bro, diet.

wel i eat alot of chicken, ebery thing i have is with chicken, like chicken buns salads i eat steaks when i can and roast dinners normly chicken or beef with loads of veg. i also have reflex protien shake but to be honest i find it hard to drink the whole thing cause it makes me feel sick. also eat 3 yogurts a day. is that totally bad diet or am i half way there??

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    wel i eat alot of chicken, ebery thing i have is with chicken, like chicken buns salads i eat steaks when i can and roast dinners normly chicken or beef with loads of veg. i also have reflex protien shake but to be honest i find it hard to drink the whole thing cause it makes me feel sick. also eat 3 yogurts a day. is that totally bad diet or am i half way there??
    Can you post a normal layout of what you eat in a day

For example

8 AM- 8 egg whites and a glass of milk

11 PM- A cow

3 PM- A couple of babies

etc. etc.

lincoln9 is offline Junior Member
    Is that 3X50lb dumbbells or 50lb barbell?

ok not sure what times i eat but at a resonable guess
    11 am kelogs
    1pm chicken fillet with salad
    2.30pm work out
    3.30 either 2 boiled eggs and beans or drink raw egg. i just go for what ever i have with protein in it for after work out
    6 pm maybe stew or roast dinner depends whats in the fridge
    10pm i wont lie il probly have a pizza or chocolate bar

dumbell 3rd times sloppy so il say twice but thats just to see what i can max out at on curlin

RipitFuel is offline Associate Member
    yet again.. u might wanna get someone wiht more experience... mfkr2, u need some more food intake man.. eat eat eat!!
    maybe u can get a good diet setup.. try having some discipline and going by a strict diet for say a month.. see what that gets u.. cant get anywhere if u arent supplying ur body with enough protein,etc..

lincoln9 is offline Junior Member
    You need to eat way more, go to diet section, if you can change your diet correctly you'll think your on aas with all your new muscles.

scerpico22 is offline Anabolic Member
    ok not sure what times i eat but at a resonable guess
    11 am kelogs
    1pm chicken fillet with salad
    2.30pm work out
    3.30 either 2 boiled eggs and beans or drink raw egg. i just go for what ever i have with protein in it for after work out
    6 pm maybe stew or roast dinner depends whats in the fridge
    10pm i wont lie il probly have a pizza or chocolate bar
    this diet needs to be torn down and rebuilt from the ground up. as the boys have said you are not growing because of your diet. get over to the diet forum and spend a couple of days just of just reading threads and posts. once you have a decent idea of what "diet" is all about, post your stats and goals along with a well thought out diet plan for yourself. they boys will help you from there. but do your work, they will not do it for you.

ok then thanks for your help guys il start researchin now on what i should be eating, see how that goes

Thread Information