RipitFuel is offline Associate Member

Arrow PCT, during, after or both

So i see that there is a big discussion on PCT and anti-estrogen. Well this shit just knocked my head off. I'm not sure if i should take armidex during then do clomid and nov for PCT.. or if i should just do the C & N. There are just so many opinons and i guess u could say techniques. i am still interested in a 12 wk of test e at 500mg/wk.

These PCT stickies really got me thinkin.. all this stuff about Letro and others.
    like some just say for ur first cyc thats its a test.. well i dont feel like being a rat. haha.. anyways.. like one said, worry about it now so u dont have to worry about it later.. there is much debate on the subject from what i can tell.

so give a brother a hand vets!!!

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Letro is too powerful for on-cycle and shouldn't be used unless you really need it (it removes up to 95% of the estrogen in your body)

A-dex is the best bet on cycle, .5mg ED limits bloat and keeps estrogen at bay

Clomid is never used during cycle and nolva is only Incorporated during cycle when gyno starts to become present, nolva + a-dex will effectively eliminate gyno when it is forming on cycle.

Since this is your first cycle, I would have a-dex on hand and see how you react. See if your gyno prone or not, I wasn't and thus I didn't need a-dex.

ok.. damn.. i wish PMs or something would work on here.. i need to do a lil off the public eye chat... ummm.. ya..

so keep a-dex on hand.. and get clomid and novla for my PCT.. 30day supply of each clomid and nov, sound about right? or more just to be safe?

Mammon is offline Banned ~ Scammer
    i always have a few hundred nolvadex around..

i run adex through cycles but if issues still arise then id run the nolvadex.

clomid and nolvadex pct

is it neccary to have a couple hundred bro? lol.. maybe i am just not on ur level.
    i read somewhere, where u dont wanna take the same AI(nolvadex ) during cycle as u do for ur actual PCT.. or did i read that wrong? or is nolv a SERM? shit **** ass!! lol

Thread Information