wizard1997 is offline Associate Member

Working out while on cycle

Im currently on a 250 test and 200 deca twice a week cycle. Do most people workout more when on a cycle?
    Last edited by wizard1997; 04-09-2009 at 04:49 PM.

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Me personally? no. If anything, I workout with less intensity on PCT so it doesn't backfire and have a negative effect. What is your split?

kifenehma3ak is offline Associate Member
    u know i wanna take a cycle just to enhance my training... i love training dont get me wrong i dont take my time in the gym my workouts are short and crazy intense but i feel with miss testy by my side the workouts will be incredible... dont train more train harder, heavier, more controlled...

wizard1997 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kifenehma3ak View Post
    u know i wanna take a cycle just to enhance my training... i love training dont get me wrong i dont take my time in the gym my workouts are short and crazy intense but i feel with miss testy by my side the workouts will be incredible... dont train more train harder, heavier, more controlled...

thanks

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    yea... raise the intensity of your workout, not the number of sets... good advice

Mad HaTTer is offline New Member
    I will usually throw in an extra exercise or a few extra sets while "on". Recovery time is shortened, so why not take advantage of it?

Hunter-S-Thompson is offline Senior Member
    Im on cycle and ivebeen working out a little more then usual.. I can't seem to get enough it seems... but I'm still keeping my workouts to 1 or 1 1/2 hrs max

Ashman46 is offline New Member
    When off of a cycle I lift 3 days a week and while on I lift 4-5days a week. Anything more than that and I fill like my body is telling me im overtraining

Karo is offline Associate Member
    Since i've been on my current cycle my workouts have become pretty insane. I feel like I have to keep doing more sets with more intensity, supersets, dropsets etc to continue to shock my muscles. I'll come up from a triple superset and have 3-4 people staring at me like "what the **** is he doing?" I know at some point I have to cut back. I'm currently doing:

Mon
    Chest - 18-20 sets with 4 of those being supersets, usually decline bench and dips.

Tue
    Legs - 16-18 sets with 4 of those being drop sets of squats on smith machine.

Wed
    Arms
    Triceps - 16-18 sets with 7-8 of those being supersets/dropsets, usually close-grip bench on smith machine with hammer strength dip machine.
    Biceps - 14-16 sets with 4-5 being dropsets, usually hammer curls

Thur - off

Fri
    Shoulders/traps - 20-22 sets with 7-8 supersets of lateral raises/dumbell presses and upright rows/shrugs.

Sat
    Back - 18-20 sets with 5-6 being drop-sets of one-arm dumbell rows.

Sun - Off

I'm also doing cardio on my days off and usually after 2-3 of my workouts as well.
    I know it's a lot but I have to do this much with high intensity to get my muscles even a little bit sore and feel like I worked them. I always believed that I wasn't over-training because I only do each body part once a week. What do you think?

chicmagnet is offline Senior Member
    I have less days off when I'm on.

Thread Information