Thread: new to this

new to this

iam 25 years, 6 feet tall,230 pounds, i work out 6 days a week,20 minutes cardio everyday and lift about about an hour a day. iam thinking about trying sum type of steroid but dont know where to start? whats real or fake? what to take in the cycle? i would like to gain muscle and become more defined. currently iam on a strict protein diet and eat very healthy. im also using creatine, whey protein and no explode which i think is a joke...EDITED. YOU CANT FISH ON OUR SITE. PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ OVER OUR RULES. THANX

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Can't ask for sources...and what is your bf%?

Darksyde is offline Member
    looks like you have a lot of questions. lucky for you i know a place where you can learn about all these things with just a little readin n stuff...

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    You need to read Phates educational threads for starters...

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RICHMONDPAINTING View Post
    iam 25 years, 6 feet tall,230 pounds, i work out 6 days a week,20 minutes cardio everyday and lift about about an hour a day. iam thinking about trying sum type of steroid but dont know where to start? whats real or fake? what to take in the cycle? i would like to gain muscle and become more defined. currently iam on a strict protein diet and eat very healthy. im also using creatine, whey protein and no explode which i think is a joke...EDITED. YOU CANT FISH ON OUR SITE. PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ OVER OUR RULES. THANX
    well, before you jump into a steroid.. i'd like to know what your diet looks like... better yet, what's your bf??? if you dont know, your more then welcome to post up a pic... we're pretty good guesstimators..

Thread Information