NewSB is offline Junior Member

Best advice for EQ??

Two questions....If I am running 500mgs a week of test, shouldn't my eq be 500mgs as well or alittle less? (I was plainning on running the eq at 400mgs/w and ending the eq two weeks before I finish the test) Also, why does everyone state that long ester test should not be injected into smaller body parts (delts, etc.) ??? Thanks everyone.

DrSauce99 is offline Associate Member
    you can shoot it anywhere.

Run 500mg minimum. Run the EQ as long or longer than the test. If your test-c its 12day half life, if its test-3 its 10.5 days, and EQ is a 14 day, so its the longest ester.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Quote Originally Posted by NewSB View Post
    Two questions....If I am running 500mgs a week of test, shouldn't my eq be 500mgs as well or alittle less? (I was plainning on running the eq at 400mgs/w and ending the eq two weeks before I finish the test) Also, why does everyone state that long ester test should not be injected into smaller body parts (delts, etc.) ??? Thanks everyone.
    why did you start a NEW thread with this question when it was already answered in your previous thread??

Test does NOT have to be run HIGHER than other compounds, that is a MYTH

you can shoot long esters wherever you shoot any other esters

NewSB is offline Junior Member
    Ok, thank you for the information, so..i guess it will be ok to to shoot 2cc's (1cc of test and 1cc of eq=500mgs) in my shoulder each injection. Also, should I frontload both the first week to get things rolling..what do you think, 750? Its test e.

Thread Information