Tips on using DNP??

I am starting a cutting cycle at the beginning of Jan. So far it is going to consist of Clen , T-3, Winny and Test Prop. I am now also considering putting in some DNP since it is extremely cheap and effective. However, I have heard it can be very dangerous so I want to make sure I get everything figured out before hurting myself.

From what I could find, I believe I should start around 250mg for the first 3 days or so, then go up to 500mg for the next 8 days and then back down to 250mg for the last 3 days (a 2 week cycle). Then take at least 2-3 weeks off before repeating. Is this correct?

Also, what is the best way to take the dose? spread out evenly or in one pill. The stuff I am getting is in powder form, so I also have questions on how to make the pills.

I have heard heating a starburst or similar candy in the microwave for a few seconds, then pulling it out and squishing it with your finger and filling it with the DNP, then roll it up and form a pill. Is this a good idea?

Someone who has used this, please give me some info, also how did it work for you and when should I use it? Should I cycle it 2 weeks on 2 weeks off alongside the clen? the whole way through the cycle? Or do it longer towards the end of my cycle? say the last 4 weeks of the cycle?

basskiller is offline Associate Member
    I do know one thing There are two types od DNP out there and they don't look much different from each other.
    Regular and crystal, with the crystal being the stronger of the two.
    Be very careful with this drug, it's IMO one of the most dangerous drugs I've seen on these boards, if not use correctly!

Doubleing the doses can get you into hot water or make you feel like your going to die, which ever way you want to put it!

I try to find some more indo on it from another board... be back in a minute.....bass

soul shaker Guest
    won't do it personally but i can tell you not to do it during a cycle because you won't be able to work out because of discomfort. you can get pills and fill them, make 50 or 60 and your good. depending on your results, 2 or 3 weeks off is ok, again depending on your results. can be used with clen and t3, try t3 alone first, it maybe enough. my friend did 200mg, up to 4 or 500mg, then down. when making where gloves because it turns everything yellow. be sure to take your temperature every 2 to 4 hours. drink alot of water and keep a low calorie diet. this is all i remember. hope it helps.
    ss

The Iron Game Guest
    do not run steroids at the same time as dnp

do not approach with the more is better attitude

do not, after 2 days, say to yourself it isnt working and increase your dose

do not get too fussed at the fact that you will want to and get the most severe urges to stuff your face with food

drink plenty of water and then more. Keep it at under 10 days at 400mgs for a first cycle. My guess is by day 7 you will stop.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    IG, this is WAY OT.....but , don't you sleep anymore.

The Iron Game Guest
    Originally posted by PaPaPumP
    IG, this is WAY OT.....but , don't you sleep anymore.
    I do, but during the day and its my day off tomorrow so im Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

The Iron Game Guest
    forget the starburst, bad idea. get a cap em quick machine for about $30 and make your own caps for as long as time with any powdered steroid you like. A nice investment if you ask me

I am NOT advocating you do dnp , but if you do, then make sure it is correct.

You will also need to make sure you cap them in a garage or some where. Dnp is a dye and will turn most things it even comes close to a yellow colour, your sperm and piss included.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator

Unhappy Didn't want to take anything away from your post GB..sorry bro

IG

I see . You lucky dowg.

So would you guys recommend running the DNP for a week or two before the rest of the cutting cycle, or after I am done with the cycle? That way it won't coincide with the Test/Winny and also the T-3 and clen . Or is it possible to get shredded without any test/winny. Just Clen, DNP, and T-3 (although I think I need something to keep the T-3 from eating my muscles).

Please outline a 10-12 week cycle using the above mentioned substances if you can. My goal is to lose AS MUCH BF AS POSSIBLE. I am a lard ass now at 18-19%. I have NEVER been higher than 14-15%, so I am really uncomfortable being this chubby. I need to get down to the 10-12 range again. Please take this into consideration.

Would I be able to accomplish that with just running Clen, ECA, and DNP. Then finish with some winny?

What do I do as far as lifting and cardio while on the DNP (even before hand and afterwards if they are affected).

As you can see, I am trying to be VERY careful in my approach to DNP, because I know how dangerous drugs can be (I was hospitalized for overdosing on insulin a while ago).

Please tell me EVERYTHING you can about DNP.

BTW I think the stuff I am getting is just the regular powder not the crystal, but I'll check.

Originally posted by The Iron Game
    forget the starburst, bad idea. get a cap em quick machine for about $30 and make your own caps for as long as time with any powdered steroid you like. A nice investment if you ask me

I am NOT advocating you do dnp , but if you do, then make sure it is correct.

You will also need to make sure you cap them in a garage or some where. Dnp is a dye and will turn most things it even comes close to a yellow colour, your sperm and piss included.
    Where can I get a cap em quick machine? Are they legal and can I just order it online?

some more reads from EF and a link
    I'm in total agreement with the Game on this.... but here goes The poster is beneath the paragraphs... There is a ton of info on this.....

By now, every one knows that DNP acts at the powerhouse of the cell, the mitochondria. DNP causes the disipation of the proton motive force which makes ATP synthesis by oxidative phosphorilation less efficient. That means that your electron transport system of generating the proton gradient that drives the synthesis of ATP has to work a whole lot harder to make the same amount of ATP.. That's exactly why your metabolism gets boosted!

The problem here is that all the DNA in the cell is not entirely in the nucleus. Mitochondria have their own DNA as well. And mitochondrial DNP codes for some of the mitochondrial proteins that aid in metabolism and a whole host of other things.

What happens during oxidative phosphorilation (making ATP from the proton gradient) is that, in the end, molecular oxygen gets reduced to water. Sometimes, this doesn't go so well and peroxides instead of water form in the mitochondria. These are harmful free radicals that cause mutations in mitochondrial DNA. So, you say, "no problem, I'll just load up on my alpha lipoic acid and it's all good, right?'' Unfortunetly, WRONG. NO antioxidant can enter the mitochondria inner membrane. It's impermeable to everything but O2 water and CO2. And free radical formed inside the mitochondria runs wild inside changing everything from the membrane to the mitochondrial DNA.

While cancer is associated with NUCLEAR DNA mutations, parkinson's disease, general aging, alsheimer's and the things about old people that make them OLD (like reduced motor skills, hearing loss) is caused by mutations in mitochondrial DNA.

People who have a genetic predisposition to diseases like parkinson's, alzheimer's and huntington's disease tend to fuck up that reduction of molecular oxygen to water a bit more often that others. These people should re-think DNP use.

Andy

Crystal just has a faster release time.

This means thats ITS ABSOLUTELY CRITICAL that
    you space your crystal caps at least 4-5 hours apart.
    This doesn't really have to be done with normal DNP
    as it has a slower release rate.

Fonz

Here is a page about it
    http://www.anabolicsteroidsonline.com/dnp.htm

Learn all you can before deciding..

best of luck to ya
    bass

The Iron Game Guest
    Originally posted by Gonna Be HUGE

Where can I get a cap em quick machine? Are they legal and can I just order it online?
    Yes, they are all over the net. If you go to a main search engine and type in cap making machine or something similar, loads should come up. If you cant then ill get a friend to send me the address of where he got mine

You are at 18-19% and want to lose as much bf as possible? Look to your diet and you will learn a lot about your body. Save the dnp for the stubborn to lose fat. I would do it post cycle not during a cycle or before a cycle.

Actually now that its winter I think I need to get me some more. It saves on energy

primodonna is offline Female Member
    There is a DNP thread in the Hot Topics section but a few more things

Try to train as normally as you can...you will not feel like doing anything but laying in a bathtub full of ice but suck it up and get your ass in the gym anyway

There is no need for cardio IMO..you will hear both sides of that argument

Have a bunch of frozen/cold fruit on hand and munch on it throughout the day (watermelon is great for this)

If you wake up and feel like you are going to puke, EAT SOMETHING...do not think it will get better by leaving it alone

Get some melatonin, G or whatever you can find to help you sleep at night

The more fans you have on you, the "better" you will feel

Read the list of supps in those articles...and use them...glycerol is a necessity IMO

I believe i have stated this before as IG has...but it can't be stressed enough...don't "worry" if you don't feel anything after the 1st 48 hours...it will come soon enough and if you start throwing down more, it will hit you a few days later and you will wish you had taken this piece of advice

I was drinking 4-5 gallons of water a day and still cramping at times so don't underestimate the power water has to "help" you
    What happens here, stays here

Thanks a lot to everyone for all the help. I just got off the phone with my guy, and he said he actually has them already in 250mg capsules! Good news for me!

I am then considering using it in a 1 week on, 1 week off fashion for the 3-4 weeks following the rest of my cutting cycle. I can usually drop bf pretty fast (I have always been down pretty low, this is a first time for me to be so high), so I should be able to get down to 10-12 before hitting the DNP . Would it be possible to expect maybe reaching 7 or 8% or is that out of the question (that is a 2-4% drop in 4 weeks: 1 wk on, 1 wk off).

Thanks again to everyone!

I guess this is what my cutting cycle looks like so far (total 10 weeks)

Clen wks 1,2,5,6,9,10
    ECA wks 3,4,7,8
    T-3 wks 1-6
    Winny wks 1-6
    DNP wks 7 & 9

Does that look pretty good? Please comment as I have never used a cycle to cut before (I always just dieted and used ECA, but I lose muscle every time and it takes too long. I am on a time restriction here)

Thanks

The Iron Game Guest
    this is your first cycle, wait for one week before saying you want to hit another cycle a week later. one week on, one week off, you are not going to be off for as long as you think. Try 500mgs day 1 and 250mgs for 9 more days. If you make it past day 10, come off for a while and then decide what you wanna do. I doubt you will stick this out, sorry.

Regardless of if I make it through the DNP or not, does the rest of the cycle look good? If I can't recover in time to do the next week of DNP, I will just do the first. Or do you think I should start it earler and then go 1 week on, 2 weeks off, 1 week on, etc?

If I do that, I would stop the Winny and T3 in week 5 and do DNP weeks 6 and 9. Does that sound better? Anyways, please comment on the rest of the cycle.

BTW This is NOT my first cycle, just my first "cutting" cycle. I have 3 cycles under my belt now.

The Iron Game Guest
    when I said this is your first cycle I am speaking about dnp

fina + prop + t3 + clen 6-8 weeks then on to a 10 day dnp cycle.

Once again im NOT suggesting or recommending you do dnp, just getting paranoid as hell.

this is your first cycle, wait for one week before saying you want to hit another cycle a week later. one week on, one week off, you are not going to be off for as long as you think. Try 500mgs day 1 and 250mgs for 9 more days. If you make it past day 10, come off for a while and then decide what you wanna do. I doubt you will stick this out, sorry.
    Am i really going to disagree with IG?

I don't think anyone doing their 1st DNP cycle should 'front-load' which in essence is what doing 500 mg day 1 then 250mg for the rest is...It doesn't sound like much of a difference but trust me...it is

You have no idea what it will do to you...i have seen some nasty allergic reactions to it among other things and you will not know what it does until it's too late in this case...

juiceon is offline Associate Member
    I always had the attitude that I would at least try anything once if I heard enough good things about it. I tried DNP and didn't stick it out. After about 1 week, I flushed the rest down the toilet. The heat was unbearable, but that was not the worst of it. The food cravings were intense. When it hit (and like IG and the rest say, it will without increasing the dose) I did not feel like a healthy gym rat, I did not want to work out or, eventually, do anything. That all makes for very long days, so a week on DNP feels like a month. You would rarely if ever hear me say don't try something, but IMO DNP is not worth the trouble, unless maybe you are a competitive bodybuilder. I use a lot of gear, but after my DNP experience, I said I am going to lose fat the old fashioned way . . . clen , T3, aerobics, etc.

And BTW, don't plan on spending time with anyone while on it, because no one will want to be around you when you are constantly trying to refrigerate yourself. Your hot while they are freezing with all the windows in the car open on the freeway when it is 30 degrees out. I felt like a dog.

when I said this is your first cycle I am speaking about dnp

fina + prop + t3 + clen 6-8 weeks then on to a 10 day dnp cycle.

Once again im NOT suggesting or recommending you do dnp, just getting paranoid as hell.
    How would you recommend dosing the fina and prop?

75mg/d fina?
    50mg/d prop?

The t3 and clen I got figured out pretty well, just not sure about fina and prop. BTW I have a ton of winny just sittin around, so I kinda wanted to use it up now if it will do me any good.

The Iron Game Guest
    I dont consider 500mgs on day 1 a front load, one in the morning and one in the evening will get things started off. Quite a few people take 400-600mgs for 7-10 days on a first cycle. But everyone is different, women included

The Iron Game Guest
    What to remember is diet is what you need to fine tune and play around with. You can use all the drugs in the world but to reduce bodyfat, food is your best weapon. Mild doses are needed especially since using fina. Your goal is to hold on to muscle tissue and burn fat (t3 and clen ). Protein intake should be higher than normal and then depending on what diet works for you best carbs or fat.

50mgs daily of prop and 75mgs daily of fina sounds good

ah-ha! 500mg split into am/pm is different than 500mg all at once.

anyway...i took 800mg day one my second time...i don't remember much of day 3 when it kicked in or rather

Thanks to everyone for helping me out. My last question.... Is 6-8 weeks long enough to see results? (That is before the DNP , just prop+fina+T3+clen ).

Also, like I said, I have a LOT of winny lying around. Would it be okay to throw a low dose (like 30-50mg/d) in throughout the whole cycle? I would like to benefit from it as much as I can.

Thanks again for all the help!

The Iron Game Guest
    yep, winny will be of benefit but I suggest you write yourself out a nutrition plan to follow while on the cycle. everyone always looks to drugs for dropping bodyfat where the truth is any steroid can get you shredded as long as your diet is in tune.

Thread Information