Thread: Sustanon

chrisbedaman is offline Banned

Sustanon

iight so i got sum sust 270 plan on running a 3rd of a cc every day so 90mgs per day or 810mgs per week with .05 liquidex every other day.... i am 23 yrs old and have sum past experience with aas... but nothing serious... last cycle was similar but did an amp (org.) every 3 days.... as i didnt see too many sides and did make good gains i just want to do it the right way in order to have stable blood levels so i can get the best from it. Pct protocol.... 6 weeks nolva 40,40,20,20,20,20 and clomid 1st day 300, 2nd 200, 3rd 100 and so on for 1 full week and then 50 for next 2 and 1/2.... any input?

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    So I'll ask it first...

Stats?

23 yrs old, 6'1, 210, 12% bf, 4-5 yrs experience working out, past cycles, d bol and winny, anavar only, sustanon only, did the sus 2 yrs ago around this time so its been a while... ive done everything and i cant grow so im basically doing this to break down this wall i hit.... get at me gurus

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    800 is a bit high . I have 10 years and over 8 cycles in and have yet to need over 600.

you can lower the dose and still get great gains.

what is your diet like??

right now its low calories.... like 2500 - 3000 very clean... obviously i will bump up to 4000-5000.... my diets fine and never been a problem.... i have a ridiculous metabolism so i never get too much bloat and i always keep at least 80% of my gains.... but like i said i ran 750 mgs before and had great gains but with sus if i run 90 mgs a day my test levels will stay at 85 per day of test according to the roid calc around week 4, i want to keep my levels stable for the best results.... with any test your levels will flucuate especially with test if u do the math and calculations this seems the best way to keep steady levels....

and i have gp sus 270 any word on this? i heard mixed reviews and its on the clear side where the org amps were yellowish but i put the number in on the website and its legit so i was just wondering and the sus is broken down like this....
    -Testosterone Acetate 20mg
    -Testosterone Propionate 30mg
    -Testosterone Phenylpropionate 60mg
    -Testosterone Isocaproate 60mg
    -Testosterone Decanoate 100mg

well if you are worried about fluctuating blood levels, then I would stay away from Test Blends and just go with SINGLE ester , but ....oh well..........

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisbedaman View Post
    right now its low calories.... like 2500 - 3000 very clean... obviously i will bump up to 4000-5000.... my diets fine and never been a problem.... i have a ridiculous metabolism so i never get too much bloat and i always keep at least 80% of my gains.... but like i said i ran 750 mgs before and had great gains but with sus if i run 90 mgs a day my test levels will stay at 85 per day of test according to the roid calc around week 4, i want to keep my levels stable for the best results.... with any test your levels will flucuate especially with test if u do the math and calculations this seems the best way to keep steady levels....
    Then I would recommend a single ester. Not saying there's anything wrong with sustanon , but I have a much easier ride with a single ester (usually short ester).

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

but even with long esters it will fluctuate but by doing everyday injectsions it wont.... roidcalc.com i never thought about it that way until visiting this site

anyone heard of or used this type of sust? sust 270?
    Last edited by chrisbedaman; 04-11-2009 at 02:57 PM.

anyone heard of or used this type of sust? ****** sust 270?
    Please don't do that it's edited because it's against the rules.

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

ok so if we cant ask how do we find out?

It's called a source check. You need 45 days membership, 100 posts, and it's at the the discretion of a willing vet/mod/hall-of-famer.

AG

oh... i c...... ok well since ur a vet and u said there is nothing wrong with sus i have 3 10 ml bottles how would u recommend doing it.... if u dont mind... its just been a while since ive been on and i always used my cousins advise but after doing sum research i found a lot of different ways and conflicting arguments

chris, please edit out the initials in your post. it is still against the rules to post and ask that here

iight i didnt even kno u could.....any imput on dosing the sus superman? im just trying to do this right and my ears are open to any advise.....

i kno u said no more than 600 but that means 2 shouts a week right?

well if you shoot .25 of a ml ED, that will give you approx 473 mgs/week

its just simple math. How much do you want to do? how long do you want to run it for?

What are your goals for this cycle?

i kno u said no more than 600 but that means 2 shouts a week right?
    no, i said that I have yet to need more than 600mgs/week

you can do as much as you like, I would Suggest getting close to 500mgs/week and the post i suggested above, will give you close to that

ok bro here it is..... i have a freak metabolism i got up to 235 from 175 in 4 yrs..... now im a cut 210.... im nice and thick nice cuts but i have long skinny arms and legs..... but huge traps and shoulders (swimming) so now i just wanna carry the same look i have now but add a lil more size but stay lean thats why i figured id use sust cause #1 i loved it last time i used it (2yrs ago this may) and i read u can use it for bulking or cutting its really up to how u manipulate ur diet.... which comes easy for me due to my metabolism... i wanna put on say 10 - 15 after its all said and done after pct after water wait and after pct... i have 30 mls 270 mgs per ml... hosnestly il run it for however as long as its safe... and another question i took sum letro for gyno reducing purposes and it ****ed up my cholesterol... so 1 should i use a serm on cycle to keep the water down and 2 does adex do that to ur cholesterol 2?

I like adex for use during cycle.

you are right in one sense about bulking or cutting is up to how you diet and NOT the compound, so you can cut or bulk on just about ANY steroid

I think you would be fine with close to 500mgs/week

you can do the .5 ml EOD or the .25 ED that would give you enough for almost 17 weeks if you want to run that much

17 weeks would be ok though i always hear 12 weeks at the longest..... but i mean since sus doesnt kick in till week 4 i mean thats 13 weeks of gains

17 weeks would be ok though i always hear 12 weeks at the longest..... but i mean since sus doesnt kick in till week 4 i mean thats 13 weeks of gains
    12 is just the average that everyone goes to. I am not saying you have to or need to run it for 17 weeks, just saying you would have enough to run close to that long

yes you would be fine running it that long. as long as you are training and diet is correct and have no health issues along the way

my blood preasur is 130/68 and my cholesterol is 220 i just had bllod work done after the letro this was 2 weeks ago how long do u think i should wait b 4 i get goin?

The letro is probably going to skew your actual values.

AG

yea thats why im not messin wit the letro again now im thinkin bout adex but it will prolly mess with it too.... so i feel like i should wait another month and by then it wll bounce back

Thread Information