View Poll Results: First cycle please HELP!!!!

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • please answer

0 0%
  • what should i use

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    underconstruction is offline Junior Member

Question First cycle please HELP!!!!

I'm 18 and have been working out for about two and a half years now. When i first started i was 5'8 155lb now i am at 210. i tried to get more size but it backfired on me. I still have a good amount of muscle but alot more fat. As of now i have 15 and a half inch biceps and a nice size chest but have gained to much fat in the process. My goal was to have gaineg 30 pounds of muscle with a small amount of fat in the process but instead i gained 55 of mostly fat. I have a large upper frame which has always been my best feature. My problem is that i recently was told to us winstrol because it would help me lose the fat and firm up but other people at the gym told me that i should use deca .... I realy need your guys oppinion on a stack that would help me lose some of that fat while being able to bulk up to a larger size with out gaining to much size around the waist..... I really could use the info because right now i dont know what to do and i dont want to take the wrong cycle that will leave me looking like a blimp...... PL<a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=brand&value=EAS" target="_blank">EAS</a> E HELP
    Last edited by underconstruction; 12-03-2002 at 09:42 PM.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Try dieting and cardio. Then after you lose the amount of fat you want build back up naturaly. At age 18 the last thing you need is steriods .
    Don't listen to the fools in your gym.....
    Goodluck,

Thanks for your replie MBaraso, your right that would be the best thing but am just so tired of being chubby. I know with just about 15 pounds i would really look alot better but it's true what they say it's a lot easier to gain it than to lose it. Plus am tired of seeing all this little 15 and 16 year olds on juice at the beach looking like small versions of arnold. thanks for the input!

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    I still stay wait longer but enath and eq are good for lean muscle i think that is what you want make it a 10 week cycle.

brs
    brs is offline New Member
    I'd say wait till your a few yrs. older. maybe try something like hydroxycut or something like that. taking roids isn't gonna do anything unless you diet and excerise right. dont think that roids are a quick fix. but if ur gonna do it anyway, try something like eq and winny...i'd personally stay away from test at ur age. but seriously, make steroids your last option cause there is alot of bad things that could happen...like not being able to get ur dick up when ur older and not being able to have kids. theres more but i'm not gonna preach.

Mastiff is offline Member
    Bro, instead of reaching for the roids, lets try to fix what isn't working right first. Can you post your diet and workout routine? If you don't know, keep a journal for a week and get back to us. If you started out at 155 and gained 55 pounds of mostly fat, something is definitely wrong. Work with us and we can fix it.

Thanks guys for giving your opinions. Well Mastiff i work out 5 days a week, back and biceps on monday, chest and tri's on tuesday, shoulders and calves on wend, legs on thursday and mostly cardio on fridays and am off the weekend. Now for the eatting part i try my best to eat right but am mostly on the road all day so i eat alot of subs during the day and try not to eat at night. My problem all started like 2 years ago when i started eatting alot more because i wanted to gain some more size and soon after that i stopped going to the gym but my hunger still stayed high so i started eatting more than i was burning and that leads me to were am at now. I have now been going to the gym again every day for a few months and i can already see a difference but i just need the right cycle to get me some more lean muscle size without gaining to much fat. My main goal is to go to about 185 of lean muscle. I hope this helps you guys with the questions and keep up the comments.... Thanks

Thread Information