Thread: Tren alone

higherdesire is offline Banned

Tren alone

Ok I posted my proposed cycle recently and there was no test in it. I got the expected reaction about how you have to have test. I appreciate the support, really.

I am having trouble processing this stuff intelectually. I have read my heart out. In most articles, it says it is fine to use tren alone, and in fact it exagerates sides when mixed with aromatizable compounds.

I understand how to keep my libido stabilized if necessary( not something I have had trouble with even with Deca ). I can get my natty test production kick started with proper PCT. I just don't quite understand why everyone is so adamant that test be used. Is this even a valid question, or am I so far off with my thinking that it is ridiculous?

Can I get the pre-k version laid out for me by some patient sole please? Thanks.

CptAmericaX is offline Member
    I know everyone that does stuff around me use's tren e only and they all are like oh yah blah blah blah, but your a senior member man, you should know look to the boards and learn from others mistakes you know?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by higherdesire View Post
    Ok I posted my proposed cycle recently and there was no test in it. I got the expected reaction about how you have to have test. I appreciate the support, really.

I am having trouble processing this stuff intelectually. I have read my heart out. In most articles, it says it is fine to use tren alone, and in fact it exagerates sides when mixed with aromatizable compounds.

I understand how to keep my libido stabilized if necessary( not something I have had trouble with even with Deca ). I can get my natty test production kick started with proper PCT. I just don't quite understand why everyone is so adamant that test be used. Is this even a valid question, or am I so far off with my thinking that it is ridiculous?

Can I get the pre-k version laid out for me by some patient sole please? Thanks.
    I've read a LOT of articles, and I certainly wouldn't say that most articles say you're fine running tren without test. Test is necessary in males for a variety of reasons, it's what makes us men. When you run compounds that immediately suppress your natural test production then don't replace that by using test, often times the results are less than desireable. Some do well, most do not. Even if you're only running a 10 week cycle, who wants to spend a few months without test in their system? Not me.

Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    most if not all compounds will shut your natty down.........
    running even a small amount of test in a cycle wil keep your sex drive alive.........
    i know a couple of people who have ran tren alone and have been fine,tho i know more that have not been fine.
    this game is about trial and error,what works foryou may not work for somebody else...personally im in agreement with Big ,i would not run any cycle without at least a replacement dose of test.........
    We can only advise you,ultimately the choice is yours.............

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Big thanks. So is it then that getting the natural test production stimulated after cessation that is the problem or is it during cycle that it is a problem? I don't know whay I am struggling so hard with this concept and really appreciate the input.

Big
    Big thanks. So is it then that getting the natural test production stimulated after cessation that is the problem or is it during cycle that it is a problem? I don't know whay I am struggling so hard with this concept and really appreciate the input.
    By the end of the cycle your natural test is suppressed either way, and you run pct to help restore it. by running test at least at a modest dosage you're allowing your body to still function with test present during the cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Booz View Post
    most if not all compounds will shut your natty down.........
    running even a small amount of test in a cycle wil keep your sex drive alive.........
    i know a couple of people who have ran tren alone and have been fine,tho i know more that have not been fine.
    this game is about trial and error,what works foryou may not work for somebody else...personally im in agreement with Big ,i would not run any cycle without at least a replacement dose of test.........
    We can only advise you,ultimately the choice is yours.............
    Right on Booz. I think my major deal is either way if I run it without test or with test PCT still has to be geared towards stabilzing my natty test production right? So it is feasable to see how I react, and adjust accodningly right? I actually already started a TRT dosage of testE as advised earlier and will start my TrenA in two weeks I ma just trying to understand things so that I can make decisions that are solid for myself. THanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    By the end of the cycle your natural test is suppressed either way, and you run pct to help restore it. by running test at least at a modest dosage you're allowing your body to still function with test present during the cycle.
    Thanks again. I know this is 101 and I appreciate the input.

Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    your natty test production will be shut down with or without the use of test mate...........

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Big
    Thanks again. I know this is 101 and I appreciate the input.
    I'm glad we could help.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

I ran TREN solo for 3 weeks one time. After 3 weeks I felt like total garbage,,no energy,,,no sex drive,,,etc... I would never run it alone again.

Ashman46 is offline New Member
    Don't run tren without test. I made that mistake first time I ran it with winny only and mr happy didn't work for a month. Will always use test now in every cycle.

gym_rat_jason is offline Associate Member
    i think it differs from one person to another. I have been running 1g of test for 15 weeks and i had to leave singapore for australia for a urgent business trip. and i had to stop cycle mid way and i dont have any anti-e with me so i got some 6 OXO from bb.com. And guess wat i am still pinning gals twice a day several weeks. I guess it just how the individual human body wrks differently.

jkproperties is offline Junior Member
    I have also found lots of sites that say using it alone is fine including BIG Cat
    But I also think it is better to add test.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    With all your cycle experience I wouldn't be handing out the advice so liberally.

Quote Originally Posted by jkproperties View Post
    I have also found lots of sites that say using it alone is fine including BIG Cat
    But I also think it is better to add test.

Thread Information