Freefalling is offline Junior Member

Sick and tired of waiting

Im currently 178 lb at %10 bf. And...ready? ....im 6'5. I know, know. Too skinny. Used to be almost 250 lb at %24 bf. Worked my a** off to loose the fat but i lost some muscle along the way. Been lifting for 6 years now so im pretty familiar with the bodybuilding world. Now i just wanna use steroids . I know you guys are going to say i should increase my lean muscle first before i even think about steroids but i figure since i alreay was pretty bulked before, i will be just gaining back what i lost (muscle memory) plus more. Is it THAT important to gain more lean muscle before using steroids? If so then why? Or is it ok if i use steroids right now considering i know all that i should about it and that ive been working out long enough...and that i know all that i should about nutrition.

CHUCKYthentic is offline Anabolic Member
    how old are you?
    whats your diet like?

BIG_TRUCK is offline Member
    I'm 6'5'' and managed to get to 245lbs @ I would guess around 15,16% BF @ 20 yrs old..... Along with having very low testosterone naturally that would require testosterone replacement therapy years later.

Some thing to think about before jumping on steroids . Might want to fix your diet or whatever else that is causing you to be so skinny.
    Last edited by BIG_TRUCK; 04-10-2009 at 06:06 PM.

CHUCKYthentic is offline Anabolic Member
    You re gonna get mixed reviews on this subject. aside from your weight, which honestly is a MAJOR MAJOR factor here, a lota guys are gonna say that they use steroids after they feel that they have reached their physical peak in natural gains, which usually comes at a later age, 30s. and to even come near this peak man you gotta learn how to eat and diet correctly... JMO

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    6'5 178lb is very skinny, looks like you cut good job on losing weight, now its time to bulk up.

Get a good diet and run with it, you should be able to get up to 210-220 off a good bulking diet/training.

Then when you got there, THEN we will take about steroid use .

Or else all your doing is paying to get somewhere where you can get just by eating and training.

fizler is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    6'5 178lb is very skinny, looks like you cut good job on losing weight, now its time to bulk up.

Get a good diet and run with it, you should be able to get up to 210-220 off a good bulking diet/training.

Then when you got there, THEN we will take about steroid use .

Or else all your doing is paying to get somewhere where you can get just by eating and training.
    This is a good post, I would do a power lifting routine, like low reps, for maximum building of muscle. Do your squats/deadlifts and bench you will gain fast.

the thing is im a very hard gainer. Well at least i am now. It would take AGES to gain 25-30 lb of lean muscle (without gaining much fat).

jfalco is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Freefalling View Post
    the thing is im a very hard gainer. Well at least i am now. It would take AGES to gain 25-30 lb of lean muscle (without gaining much fat).
    If you're a hard gainer how did you get up to 240 before?

Quote Originally Posted by jfalco View Post
    If you're a hard gainer how did you get up to 240 before?
    thats with alot of fat

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Freefalling View Post
    thats with alot of fat
    1. Eat cleanly
    2. Eat alot
    3. Workout
    4. Sleep good
    5. SUCCESSS

I was 6'0 134lbs when i started working out, so I know all about the "up hill battle" to getting swole.

breakbones is offline Senior Member
    To young for steroids !

Thread Information