bjf1987 is offline New Member

Deciding which steroid to choose from

So i'm thinking of doing a cycle in about 2 months. Im 22 years old, 160 pounds and have been working out for 2 years. Before I decide on taking any steroids im going to do alot of research but I was wondering which of these for my stats would be best. Or what combination. I'm just trying to gain some size nothing to crazy. I have been working out 4-5 days a week. Any advice would be great.
    Anabol

Anadrol

Anavar

Clenbuterol

Proviron

Nolvadex

Clomid

PCT Pack

HCG

HGH

Equipoise

Winstrol Depot

Primobolan Depot

Deca Durabolin

Durabolin

Testosterone Cypionate

Testosterone Enanthate

Testosterone Propionate

Testosterone Suspension

Sustanon 250

Masteron

Finaplix

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    Weight?
    Height?
    1st cycle?

oneshot is offline Anabolic Member
    unless you are about 5'5" or shorter, you dont need to cycle just yet.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Quote Originally Posted by jbm View Post
    Weight?
    Height?
    1st cycle?
    ^^ this will help us help you

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    Quote Originally Posted by bjf1987 View Post
    So i'm thinking of doing a cycle in about 2 months. Im 22 years old, 160 pounds and have been working out for 2 years. Before I decide on taking any steroids im going to do alot of research but I was wondering which of these for my stats would be best. Or what combination. I'm just trying to gain some size nothing to crazy. I have been working out 4-5 days a week. Any advice would be great.
    Anabol

Anadrol

Anavar

Clenbuterol

Proviron

Nolvadex

Clomid

PCT Pack

HCG

HGH

Equipoise

Winstrol Depot

Primobolan Depot

Deca Durabolin

Durabolin

Testosterone Cypionate

Testosterone Enanthate

Testosterone Propionate

Testosterone Suspension

Sustanon 250

Masteron

Finaplix
    there is one you forgot, it is called the diet steroid and at your weight and age it could do a lot of good for you....I am not trying to be an ass, but check it out a little further in the forum.......it does wounder if you cycle it right...

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    You need FOOD...and after you gain 40 lbs naturally you could consider test cyp/enanth 500mg/wk x 12-14 wks

5'7

Ya im probably not going to start until im 175-180 but from this list what would be a good stack?

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    5'7

Ya im probably not going to start until im 175-180 but from this list what would be a good stack?
    Read this

Test beginner cycle info

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    your question makes it clear that you have done no research whatsoever. please take some time to read the educational threads, they will get you started in the right direction.

408gt91 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino1 View Post
    You need FOOD...and after you gain 40 lbs naturally you could consider test cyp/enanth 500mg/wk x 12-14 wks
    +1 You have enough test on your own to gain what you want. Just gotta eat and workout right and push yourself. I was 21 and 160 and my friend Helped me with a diet and a routine, by my 23rd b-day i was 225 and gaining.

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    your question makes it clear that you have done no research whatsoever. please take some time to read the educational threads, they will get you started in the right direction.
    Agreed! research on Test E and Test C then PCT!

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 408gt91 View Post
    +1 You have enough test on your own to gain what you want. Just gotta eat and workout right and push yourself. I was 21 and 160 and my friend Helped me with a diet and a routine, by my 23rd b-day i was 225 and gaining.
    2 years 65 pounds naturally? Either this is a huge exaggeration or you have some crazy genetics and time to dedicate to perfect sleep,diet and training routine. This is not common but if its true those are INCREDIBLE gains assuming theyre muscle

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolios View Post
    2 years 65 pounds naturally? Either this is a huge exaggeration or you have some crazy genetics and time to dedicate to perfect sleep,diet and training routine. This is not common but if its true those are INCREDIBLE gains assuming theyre muscle
    I went from 134 to 174 in 4 months (20lbs muscle 20lbs fat/glycogen/water/whatever) bf% went from 8% to 16%, by the end of year I had brought my bf% down to around 12-13% and weighed in around 180.

So yeah it is def. possible, only down side is everyone thought I took steroids and I had stretch marks down my arms from growing so fast, I even have lighting bolt like stretch marks on my forearms.

chicmagnet is offline Senior Member
    Forearm stretch marks,natty? Well done!

Quote Originally Posted by chicmagnet View Post
    Forearm stretch marks,natty? Well done!
    It's only the underside part, it's about a 4 inch lighting bolt.

Pretty sick

Not really I hate my strech marks

DEE151 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by prone2rage View Post
    there is one you forgot, it is called the diet steroid and at your weight and age it could do a lot of good for you....I am not trying to be an ass, but check it out a little further in the forum.......it does wounder if you cycle it right...
    if this is going to be your first cycle just go with test Only

what test only mean? would anabol be a good test only or does that need to be stacked with another

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    what test only mean? would anabol be a good test only or does that need to be stacked with another
    dude, please do some research. your questions make it obvious you don't have a clue what you're doing. read the educational threads in the appropriate sections. I already advised this once...

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired

Angry

if you dont understand what test only means you really should not be thinking of doing a cycle

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    I went from 134 to 174 in 4 months (20lbs muscle 20lbs fat/glycogen/water/whatever) bf% went from 8% to 16%, by the end of year I had brought my bf% down to around 12-13% and weighed in around 180.

So yeah it is def. possible, only down side is everyone thought I took steroids and I had stretch marks down my arms from growing so fast, I even have lighting bolt like stretch marks on my forearms.
    That is definetly an accomplishment, but half of that is fat. 65 pounds of muscle is harder if not impossible naturally over that period of time. Either way thats definetly good. Took me over a year to go from 130 to 170ish and I was in the same boat as you...a good portion of that being bodyfat. When youre gaining from 130 lbs anything is good though!

jasoncga is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 408gt91 View Post

I agree. Though I started off much lighter, started grade 11 6'0 @ 145 lbs. I got up to 220 pretty easy once I figured out how/what/when to eat. A few things here and there make a huuuge difference (literally) After you've figured out what your body needs to grow you'd get more out of your cycle. I didnt start using ph's until I had that down pat and after that I had gotten up to 260 (albeit not a delicious 260) just using m1t and other ph's. Food is always the answer, if that doesnt work, use more food until it works.

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolios View Post
    That is definetly an accomplishment, but half of that is fat. 65 pounds of muscle is harder if not impossible naturally over that period of time. Either way thats definetly good. Took me over a year to go from 130 to 170ish and I was in the same boat as you...a good portion of that being bodyfat. When youre gaining from 130 lbs anything is good though!
    He didn't gain 65lbs of muscle, he said he gained 65lbs. Big difference. It is impossible to gain 65lbs of muscle in less than 2 years without performance enhancing drugs.

Also while you are correct, my gains were half muscle and half fat, that was in the first 4 months afterwards without doing cardio and cleaning up my diet I maintained my weight and start losing the excess fat. I cannot tell you the exact fat percentage but I did drop from 16% to around 12% maybe a little lower all in a year while going up to 180.

The point is, thats why I don't like seeing people get on here saying they can lower there bf% when its in the 20+ or they can't gain weight.

I mean, you can do it, just takes determination. I didnt even do cardio or cut and lost bf%!!! lol

Thread Information