Bleeze is offline Associate Member

Do i have test or tren?

A freind of mine Has a bottle of test e 250. She shot 2cc the other day. He coughed preaty hard and felt his chest tight right away. And hasent slept very good the last couple night since the shot. Could he have a misslabeld bottle of test and actully have tren ? He also said when he shot it he could almost taste it. if it is tren and not test is it ok to run tren without test? and he also is taking 50 mg of win pills a day. for 50 days.

thanks

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleeze View Post
    A freind of mine Has a bottle of test e 250. She shot 2cc the other day. He coughed preaty hard and felt his chest tight right away. And hasent slept very good the last couple night since the shot. Could he have a misslabeld bottle of test and actully have tren ? He also said when he shot it he could almost taste it. if it is tren and not test is it ok to run tren without test? and he also is taking 50 mg of win pills a day. for 50 days.

thanks
    she/he/you (?) could have tren, and no of course you/she/he shouldn't run tren without test.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    could have hit a vein. could have too high of BA content. is it from a reputable source. if so i wouldnt be worried.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    The only comment I will post is that if a vein is grazed and EO was used as a solvent then yes there may be some coughing even if it was test enanthate . I'm sure you'll get lots of responses to the remainder of your post.

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

lol its a friend, i start my cycle next week. its a good source but I dont know if maybe the manufactuar misslabbled. its a big name brand. ALMOSTGONE, whats EO?

EO=ethyl oleate. it is used as a solvent.

EO= ethyl oleate. It's used as a solvent/carrier in some steroids .

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Also, it can be used as a plasticizer in the injection molding industry. Scary, isn't it ?

AG

xderekx is offline Associate Member
    yea ive hit a vein here and there and got the test taste in my mouth. never started coughing from it though, just maybe a little weezy. ive gotten tingles in my hands from hitting my tris.

thanks guys alot of help. if he didnt bleed does that mean he didnt hit a vein?

Not necessarily. I grazed them before but didn't bleed. Had no blood at aspiration but had blood on the needle.

AG

so igues if he has same prob next shot then its tren if not its test?

if his d*ck dont work then its tren .

lol, how soon will that take effect

so igues if he has same prob next shot then its tren if not its test?
    That's not really an accurate statement. It's going to be hard to establish what it is without an assay. Depending on what ester tren it is sides will take a varying amount of time to tell....if, in fact, it is tren.

AG

xderekx is offline Associate Member
    i think you bleed when you nick a vein when pulling out.

Thread Information