Bender45 is offline New Member

Very Low-dose Deca. Any good for joints?

I am on HRT (150mgs/week Test Cyp). I have quite a bit of joint stiffness/soreness and have heard wonderful things about Deca in regards to joint wellness.

As I don't want to blow up by taking large amounts of any gear, would a small amount of Deca (say 150mgs/week) be beneficial at all?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    yes.....

VWbug66 is offline Senior Member
    sure would...i had bad joint pain from using winny..did a test e and deca cycle, and it cured my joint pain in my elbows and shoulders

Bender45 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by VWbug66 View Post
    sure would...i had bad joint pain from using winny..did a test e and deca cycle, and it cured my joint pain in my elbows and shoulders
    Great to hear that. I have heard alot of people say that Deca is great for joint point, but most people on this board use at least 400mgs/week. I've always heard that your Deca amount shouldn't exceed your testosterone amount. With me being on 150mgs of Cypionate due to HRT, that limits the amount of Deca I should take. I just wasn't sure if a small amount would do much fo me.

VWbug66 is offline Senior Member
    I was using 500mgs a week with 600 mg test a week...
    But yano, ppl use a hrt dose of test and run tren and other compounds..

So i'm thinking that if the deca at 150 mg's isnt doing it, that you could up it higher..but Id like somebody else's input on this because i have not done that.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Quote Originally Posted by Bender45 View Post
    Great to hear that. I have heard alot of people say that Deca is great for joint point, but most people on this board use at least 400mgs/week. I've always heard that your Deca amount shouldn't exceed your testosterone amount. With me being on 150mgs of Cypionate due to HRT, that limits the amount of Deca I should take. I just wasn't sure if a small amount would do much fo me.
    This is a MYTH. as long as you have enough Test to compensate for the test you are shutting down, you should be fine

200mgs/week of Deca is the normal therapeutic dose for joint relief

Thread Information