jogrim is offline New Member

3rd cycle QUESTIONS/SUGGESTIONS

Here is a picture... of what i am right now....
    ok, so i am posting a picture of what two cycles the past two years have done for me, now im moving into my 3rd cycle. my first cycle was at sust 250 weeks 1 thru 8 with winny tabs 50mg starting at week 3 til 8. my second cyle was a 14 week consisted of test enthate 250mg/wk and winny 50mg EOD week 9 thru 14.

Now i would like to start this 3rd cycle and i was thinking test enth 250mg/wk and Eq 200mg/wk for 14 weeks, with winny 50mg tabs to kick it all in... weeks 1-6. What do you guys think? I have fairly good genetics, i think. my first cycle i put on 25 lbs. 2nd cycle put on another 25 lbs. i started at 180, im like 240 right now. i would like to get to 250-255 but as lean as i am in this picture. what do you guys think? any suggestions? should i be doing more test and more eq? like 500mg enth and 400mg eq?? or do you think since i have gained well before on small doses that i should be fine?? thanks guys!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3rd cycle QUESTIONS/SUGGESTIONS-joel.jpg  

kifenehma3ak is offline Associate Member
    u did all that with such low doses??? and with sust once a week??? nice work man nice work... there are guys in this forums that take double that and and look like shit compared to u... no offense.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    well you look great!!

Eq is known for being slow and weak, most recommend running Eq at no less than 600 mgs for no less than 14 weeks,

but seeing as how you seem to do well with low doses, all we could say is try it that low and see how it works for you !!

Thread Information