S-Kohls is offline New Member

Senior members masteron q?"

using masteron in my cycle with(tren ) sustanon at 800mg a week, I know masteron helps stop the aromatization problem but with this much sustanon should i take nolvadex as well with cycle or is that over kill? any help would be geat thanks

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I would not use nolva on that cycle.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Nolvadex does stop aromatization problems, it just stops the estrogen in your body from binding with breast tissue.

What you are talking is an AI, its up to you if you want to run A-dex on cycle, are you experiencing estrogen related sides? Bloating? Itchy nipples?

Not to mention you MIGHT be more susceptible for progesterone related gyno when running nolva on cycle with a 19-nor (tren )

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by S-Kohls View Post
    using masteron in my cycle with(tren) sustanon at 800mg a week, I know masteron helps stop the aromatization problem but with this much sustanon should i take nolvadex as well with cycle or is that over kill? any help would be geat thanks
    Umm, tren isn't sustanon . Do you mean tren and sustanon?

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

no estrogen sides yet on this cycle but just started it I have had a small gyno problem before but have dealt with it , so that's why i was woundering if i should run the nolva as well or not

ya cycle has both tren and sustanon in it but i know tren won't cause aromatization problems

ya cycle has both tren and sustanon in it but i know tren won't cause aromatization problems
    It can cause progesterone problems, do you have caber or bromo on hand in case?

no i don't have caber or bromo on hand what is this and where can i learn more on it?

Try cabergoline or cabaser and bromocriptine or Parlodel as search terms.

AG
    Last edited by almostgone; 04-11-2009 at 09:23 PM.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Also try Dostinex as a search term.

AG
    Last edited by almostgone; 04-11-2009 at 09:23 PM.

higherdesire is offline Banned
    Wouldn't proviron be effective as well?

Quote Originally Posted by higherdesire View Post
    Wouldn't proviron be effective as well?
    As an AI? Meh, it can be debated. It's not as good as A-dex as an AI. But for progesterone related gyno, no.

i've found that it helps the prolactin levels caused by using tren and deca , never had a peoblem when i've used deca before how do you know if need? and can you get this from lion or chem 1 ?

i've found that it helps the prolactin levels caused by using tren and deca, never had a peoblem when i've used deca before how do you know if need? and can you get this from lion or chem 1 ?
    If you nipples start leaking thats when you know you need it

I don't think lion carries it, I could be wrong, but then again I don't order from him.

i've found that it helps the prolactin levels caused by using tren and deca, never had a peoblem when i've used deca before how do you know if need? and can you get this from lion or xxxxxx?
    Please don't mention vendors names other than the site sponsor. I know for a fact that vendor doesn't want the name spread all over the internet. However, yes, some of the research companies have prolactin inhibitors.

AG

thank's for all the help and all info i'm getting know guy's sorry for the name's

edited

Thread Information