mattuk is offline Junior Member

Postponed cycle- gutted

ok i have a problem,
    i have just got in everthing i need for a tren /test/mast cycle whih was due to start on may 1st.
    training was going great until i hurt my shoulder, i dont think its serious but its painful when i lift. im currently taking anti inflamotary tabs and getting massarges to try and fix it.

so my cycle is going to have be to put back,
    my question is as i cant train properly for some time (4-6 weeks), mainly light weights and cardio could i do a 4 week cycle of clen and tbol to preserve any muscle loss. my goal would be to maintain my muscle mass at the min.

is this a good idea and would it affect my cycle if i went ahead in july .

its a big cycle coming up and i dont want to minimise the results by doing a quick 4 week cycle now

cheers

makod is offline Associate Member
    Im not familiar with AAS except for clen . I have used it many times.

If your going to do a bit of cutting to let your injuries heal (i am currently doing this) use clen as it is anti-catabolic. Also during cardio take some bcaas. For my morning cardio (low intensity) i have 10 grams of bcaas and clen powder. I sip on this before during and after the cardio. NOTE: only do low intensity cardio.

In relation to the cycle i cant comment but i would say be patient and let your injuries heal then get on it.

mattuk is offline Junior Member
    any other deas? suggestions?

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You shouldn't need aas to preserve the muscle you already have as long as your diet is good during this "injury phase". IMO, the short cycle you proposed (to help maintain) will dull the receptors and hinder your big cycle coming up. You might lose some strength (due to not lifting heavy) but that will be quickly made-up for when you are healthy and can start your planned aas cycle.

Thread Information