Thread: sust 250

REM
    REM is offline Member

sust 250

already started my cycle doing test 150mg per 10 weeks, deca 200mg per 10 weeks, this is my 4th week, but i don,t have my sust 250 yet, i know, you don,t need to tell me, i f..up. i started the cycle i wasn,t prepared. now will it be a problem if i do it later maybe couple of weeks and adding some sten as well. any help thanks....

REM
    REM is offline Member

sust 250

juice i understand is a low cycle but, here is the problem i think i,m having a libido problem, and if i do higher cycle i may suppresse the problem.. i,m also adding sust 250 4 weeks and sten also for 4 weeks. are you telling me this cycle is waste of gear, i hope not..tell me what,s up. thanks bro..

REM
    REM is offline Member

Re: sust 250

Originally posted by REM
    juice i understand is a low cycle but, here is the problem i think i,m having a libido problem, and if i do higher cycle i may suppresse the problem.. i,m also adding sust 250 4 weeks and sten also for 4 weeks. are you telling me this cycle is waste of gear, i hope not..tell me what,s up. thanks bro..
    i,m accepting inputs from anybody with experience and proper answers, i know this board is full of talent AS users... what,s going on guys..

Kullman is offline Member
    ok bro, first of all some test will take care of your libido problem. I don't think I understand your post, your taking 150mg's of test? and 200 mg of decA ? That is a waste. You should take test at 500mg per week and deca at 400 mg. if you don't want to the run the test at 500, then 250 min. What are your goals? You shouldn't of started your cycle in the first place if you didn't have all your gear, I don't understand that. Make sure you have clomid for post cycle, anyother quesitons feel free to ask

Kull

nymattyk is offline Member
    if you are having trouble getting your sust, you should DEFINITELY up the dosage of your test and and decca. out of curiosity, what kind of test are you taking now? anyway, you should be taking in around 400-600mgs of test/week and at least 300-400 mgs of deca /wk if you want to maximize your gains. you may want to consider upping the dosages and lowering the duration of your cycle, make it 8 weeks instead of 10 and increase the amount you are taking in per week. almost forgot...if anything, the test will help your libido, not hurt it

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Never count on what you can get dont start you cycle without everything from what AS youll be taken to clomid for after your cycle you definatly need to up the dosages on all the AS your taking that will take care of your libido problem. The reason why you are having that problem is that you body has shut down its natural test production and now it is using the test that your giving it which cant support your body and promote growth up your levels and youll be fine but do it quick or youll have wasted your time and your money.

REM
    REM is offline Member
    since i,m still waitin for my sust 250 and sten, currently i,m doing testosterona 150mg @10 weeks
    and deca 200mg @10 weeks also.
    my question is what,s the deal if i take sust and sten both @4 weeks after my 5th week.
    i did not calculate my time properly so i f..k up

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    the testeriona and deca are being wasted and probably hurting you since you shut down your sytem and are taking such low doses.how much sust are you planing on running?Also if you dont get it to week 4 and only runnig to week 10 thats a waste.Your better off stoping and waiting to you get all your stuff and up the dosas and do it right.

Bro, listen to these guys. They know what they are talking about. Here is my suggestion (on top of what they all said).

Forget the sust and save it for another cycle. You are too far into the cycle for sust to do you any good. If you have enough test, up the dosage to 400-500mg a week (don't worry, your libido will kick right back up) and hold it at that dosage for another 5 weeks minimum. Then come off the cycle and into your clomid treatment. Once clomid therapy is over then take your sust and tren (which you can run together, but no shorter than 8-10 weeks). This way you don't waste any juice. Oh and up the deca to 400mg / week too.

Trust us on this one bro. You don't want to waste time and money (not to mention your libido is suppressed right now and you're not helping it by taking such small doses of test).

REM
    REM is offline Member
    GIXXERBOY, GONNA BE HUGE I,M SATISFIED WITH YOUR ANSWERS, YOU GUYS WENT STRAIGHT TO THE POINT WITH NO BULLSHIT, DEFINATLY I WILL STOP IT. I HAVE TO GET MY THINKS TOGETHER FIRST, BF I GO ON IT.
    THANKS FOR YOUR HELP, I FEEL MUCH BETTER..

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    good choice bro, glad we could help

Thread Information