Spartan ^ is offline Associate Member

stopping adex after gyno signs still on cycle

I am looking for thoughts on stopping adex due to impeaded gains. My situation is that I had the beginning signs of gyno (itchy sore nipple) and started running adex. I have noticed a significant decrease in my gains and sex drive ( i believe cause of lowered estrogen). What would are some thoughts on stopping the adex to get better gains and start it up again only if the gyno signs come back? I still have 6 weeks left in my cycle and want to maximize my gains for the rest of the time....

Cycle is:
    wks 1-12:tst cyp 500 (was 400 but bumped it up)
    wks 1-10:deca 300
    wks 7-10 anadrol 50 ed

PCT : nolva clomid adex

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    if they happened at the same dosage you are using now, wouldnt it be safe to say it will happen again? i dont see how arimidex can affect gains THAT much, it only decreases estrogen by 50%...

Spartan ^ is offline Associate Member
    maybe its just my minds eye....I just dont feel like I am gaining like I should be while I am in a totally anabolic state. I am adding the anadrol next week so maybe Ill see a difference.

My test dosage is up 100mg/wk as of today cause my sex drive and my erection not being "up" to par. The elevator comes back down automatically when it should be headed to the penthouse. At the start of my cycle I was a madman but lately libido is sporatic and the elevator problem has arisen....or not arisen.....I thought this too may be cause of lowered estrogen......JMO.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan ^ View Post
    maybe its just my minds eye....I just dont feel like I am gaining like I should be while I am in a totally anabolic state. I am adding the anadrol next week so maybe Ill see a difference.

My test dosage is up 100mg/wk as of today cause my sex drive and my erection not being "up" to par. The elevator comes back down automatically when it should be headed to the penthouse. At the start of my cycle I was a madman but lately libido is sporatic and the elevator problem has arisen....or not arisen.....I thought this too may be cause of lowered estrogen......JMO.
    test + arimidex you will have higher estrogen then no test and no arimidex.

Thread Information