jridepb3 is offline Junior Member

first cycle test prop need help

I have just started my first cycle it is test prop. I am injecting 1 cc every thrid day with a 23 g 1.5" needle for glutes and 1" 23g for my delts. I have done one shot in the glutes and I have a small knot under the skin but no redness but fri. I did a shot in my delt and there is about a golfball size red spot below injection spot and its hot in that area. I am about to do another shot tonight but i wanted to get your opinions first does this seem normal should I continue or just stop I am thinking of stopping and maybe getting something different with less frequent shots and less painful. Just wanted some opinions

mrdieselone is offline Junior Member
    Imo your pretty tough going first cycle with prop..but its generally good for starting cycle within first 4 weeks and then transition to something with less injections like test E or test CYP ..Anyway thats imo..

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    e3d is no good with prop, and no that doesn't really sound normal.

chicmagnet is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mrdieselone View Post
    Imo your pretty tough going first cycle with prop..but its generally good for starting cycle within first 4 weeks and then transition to something with less injections like test E or test CYP ..Anyway thats imo..
    Start cycle with test e or c and use prop for first 4 wks till other kicks in.

mrdieselone is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chicmagnet View Post
    Start cycle with test e or c and use prop for first 4 wks till other kicks in.
    totally agreed ..sorry..my dyslexia came over me once more !!

ok i will prob. get some test e but what about the redness and it being hot is that normal just a result of virgin muscle or what?

BritishColumbian is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jridepb3 View Post
    ok i will prob. get some test e but what about the redness and it being hot is that normal just a result of virgin muscle or what?
    Yes this is normal with some prop. Your best bet is to cut it with sterile oil. I had the same problem.

ok thanks guys i wasnt sure but from what i have read on this site that is what i thought.

binsser is offline Senior Member
    dont worry m8 ive just finished a prop cycle and the first few weeks are a bitch then u just get use to it i injected on day 1 and then 3 days later i had knots and tight muscle but u learn to love it and it gets easyer so dont worry just make sure u use wipes and wash ur hands before u do every injection u do it all clean and aspirate no blood in syringe and ull be fine i used a 23g 1.5 pin for everything and the rewsults are great and ive lost no gains hope this helps m8!

JACKEDnTan is offline Associate Member
    so you're sayn that you can start prop for the 1st 4 weeks then transition to cyp or E? I might do this. tryin to clear up ?'s. could prop be used for the 1st 6 weeeks then the next 8 or 10 can be cyp? prop is injected e/d or eod. not tryin to hijack the thread just tryin to gain info.

JACKEDnTan is offline Associate Member
    ????????

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKEDnTan View Post
    so you're sayn that you can start prop for the 1st 4 weeks then transition to cyp or E? I might do this. tryin to clear up ?'s. could prop be used for the 1st 6 weeeks then the next 8 or 10 can be cyp? prop is injected e/d or eod. not tryin to hijack the thread just tryin to gain info.
    if using prop at the beginning, the prop and test e would both start at the same time, so the prop kicks you off while waiting for the slower ester to build.

Thread Information