stonecoldarm is offline Junior Member

oral Winny and EQ for cutting cycle

23 y's old
    195 12 % bf
    5'11"

I know most of you will say waste of money and you should run test with it.

I cant get a hold of test right now and im getting desperate to run this PLUS im not looking to gain crazy mass. My goal is to offcourse gain few pouns of lean muscle but im looking more to cut. i also will be running clen with it and for PCT clomid and nolv.

If there is anyone that ran this could u tell me on the dose i should run for winny and eq?...and what did you get out of it?

chipfsu301 is offline Junior Member
    what is the reason to hurry with a cycle? Where is the Fire dude?

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Your 12% and your looking to cut? Do you have a photo??

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    Winny and eq all by its self ? Thats a odd combination.Not recommended.

chipfsu301 ___I know its stupid but im sure you know what i mean when i say BEACH lol. I like to be the guy that most people (especially girls look at) when i have my shirt off.

MAD_MATT - I dont have any new pics of me as of now, i just droped 2 to 3 % of bf but its still not enough for me, i wanna get to 9's and lower IF POSSIBLE. Im at 12% but my lower abs are not slowing like they should.

NewMuscle83 is offline Member
    not sure about the eq dude, but I know you shouldn't run winny oral for more than 6 weeks, and no higher than 50-60mg ED.

Why eq?

romo6 i have never looked into to EQ untill some dude was talking about EQ at the gym, so i looked it up and it has the effects that im looking for like get more veiny and i dont want to hold any water retenion. So i figured winny and EQ would be nice but i dont have any test DAMN IT!

Quote Originally Posted by stonecoldarm View Post
    chipfsu301 ___I know its stupid but im sure you know what i mean when i say BEACH lol. I like to be the guy that most people (especially girls look at) when i have my shirt off.

MAD_MATT - I dont have any new pics of me as of now, i just droped 2 to 3 % of bf but its still not enough for me, i wanna get to 9's and lower IF POSSIBLE. Im at 12% but my lower abs are not slowing like they should.
    I won't flame you on that, cause I know what you mean. Not everyone is a bodybuilder, and some people just wanna look good, according to their own standards.

Dropping from 12 to 9% bf is only 5 or 6 lbs of fat. It can definitely be done naturally, especially at 1 lb a week. that's only 5 weeks. How's your diet and cardio?

48 voldts yes i wasnt planing on going over 50 mg with winny, and about the EQ is like i said to romo6 i want to see more veins and from what i have read EQ wont bloat you and it will inhace to effects of other steroid you are using.

JACKEDnTan is offline Associate Member
    600mgs a week is a prefered dose for at least 12 weeks.

48volts

Ok so im 195 at 5'11"
    For the past 3 months i have been playing with my diet to see what works for me as a cutting diet with out loosing muscle. As of right now my diet looks like this, excpet i play with carbs.

1st meal 4-6 eggs, 3 whole 3 whites, 1/2 of oat meal with some hunny, depending on a day i add bananna or fat free jogurt thats 20 grams of protein, littlle high on sugar 17grams but its so good plus its my first meal

pre workout 2nd meal eather 50 grams of whey protein or if im really hungry i eat 40 to 50 grams of lean meat, with medium apple or borwn rice with some veggies, then i wait about an hour and 30 min sometimes 2 hours and then i take superpump

work out

post workout 50 grams of whey, i try to get 60 or more grams of crabs like drink gatore eat apple or white bread with jam..something that i can digest fast

4th meal some peanuts, try to get in 40 or more grams of protein of lean meat or fish with brown rice and veggies here i do 50% 50% so if i eat 50 grams or protein i eat 50 garms of carbs

5th meal i 30 grams of some lean proties with low carbs usually grown rice

6th meal usually an hour or so before bed. Some peanuts eather shake or casien protein or fat free cottage chesse and no crabs in that meal

So thats about 275 g of protein, 225 g of carbs and usually low fat %
    Like i said my crabs change, if i see my stomch getting rounded i do low carb day or two. So i usually get 200-270 g of protein and 150-225 g of crabs

As cardio goes i do cardio on empty stomach 20-40 min at least 2 times a week, allthough latley i have been doin cardio for 20 min after workouts bc i havnt had time to do just cardio

JACKEDnTAN i would be scared to run 600 of EQ with out test, i was thinking 300 to 400 max. But you knows would know more then me

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    To bad you can not get test.Prop and winny at just 50 mg a day would work great.Good luck.

either way its gonna shut you down. try to get a hold of some T for a baseline. I personally would wait until you get some test. I did a cycle w/o test and it was not fun. no sex drive, my soldier couldn't stand at attention and my boys got scared and started to run away on me. People react differently tho. I just wouldn't chance it.

Yes, i wouldnt want to go threw that at 23. So i just read a little about test Prob as romo6 recomended.

Has anyone ran winny and Test Prop? what mgs should you rin of test prop? also i read that it wont bloat you, but has anyone got those sides form it?

yea, test p won't bloat you, but you'd better inject ed. 50mg would be fine. run it for 8-10 weeks, and the last 6 winny, and you'll be cool.

roserose is offline Associate Member
    Your muscles will be hard but your D*** will be soft.

Quote Originally Posted by roserose View Post
    wait!...running test Prop and winny? will make my D soft?

no. runnining a cycle w/o test will.

yeah you guys def made my brain go 10000 mph lol. Im def ganna try to get test in now.

So test Prop. would be the smartest to go with then ?
    I dont want bloat

48Volts thanks for diet post. I was trying to pm u but i guess you dont have that set up. I will read all the post later about the diet but i was wondering what are you stats or what where they before the diet?

u need to hit 25 posts b4 u can pm

Oh thanks...and im def going to read the rules little later tonight so im clear on rules,

british bulldog 1 is offline Associate Member
    you need test if you are going to run eq

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by roserose View Post
    says who?

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Quote Originally Posted by JACKEDnTan View Post
    no. runnining a cycle w/o test will.
    says who?

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

it is preffered that you run even just a replacement dose of test with each cycle as you will suppress your natty test,you will get a lot of Parrots telling you that you ''must'' run test with every cycle or this will happen or that will happen.............
    i Know many bodybuilders and some gym rats that run and have run cycles without test and have managed to still get ''wood'' throughout the cycle........
    Also i know people that cannot get a hard on unless they run a replacement dose myself included....
    This game is about trial and error,
    we all react differently to these compounds,personally i would advise a t least a replacement dose but you do what you want,you may be ok and you may not.........
    Do you want to take the risk,im sure you can get hold of some test if you really want to......................

british bulldog 1 is offline Associate Member
    you should run test in every cycle to avoide loss of libido. basic

Quote Originally Posted by british bulldog 1 View Post
    you should run test in every cycle to avoide loss of libido. basic
    basic maybe but not manditory...........
    trial and error some doome dont..............
    I know people who run cycles without test and they do not lose their libido?
    I know people that run tren without test and still get raging hard-ons.........

phat_matt85 is offline Member
    Im thinkingabout simular cycle, allthough i was wanna run EQ but after reading this i wil prob do something like

test Prop....still little confused on how much and how long should i run this
    winni tabs 6 weeks 40-50 mg ed
    clen the last 4 weeks

This is my first cycle. I was going to run test e BUT i got burned!!..so i dont want to run anything that will bloat me

Im 5'11' 195 at 12% bf 23 years old. Im prob going to start my own thread on this

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    JACKEnTan - I love the avatar! "Where's the f'n protein maw", lol!

ganu is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by booz View Post
    it is preffered that you run even just a replacement dose of test with each cycle as you will suppress your natty test,you will get a lot of parrots telling you that you ''must'' run test with every cycle or this will happen or that will happen.............
    I know many bodybuilders and some gym rats that run and have run cycles without test and have managed to still get ''wood'' throughout the cycle........
    Also i know people that cannot get a hard on unless they run a replacement dose myself included....
    This game is about trial and error,
    we all react differently to these compounds,personally i would advise a t least a replacement dose but you do what you want,you may be ok and you may not.........
    Do you want to take the risk,im sure you can get hold of some test if you really want to......................
    i agree with booz on this..my friend did a deca dbol cycle without test for 8 weeks and was absolutely fine. He did a lower dose of deca at 200 and dbol at 30/40/50/50 every week for 4 weeks..no sides,no libido ****ups,no acne,no sore nipples nothing...one mistake, he did not do pct and lost 50% of his gains from bloat and retained 10 lbs in the bargain..

molecule is offline Associate Member
    stonecoldarm

Read carefully to what i write below.

EQ is not for cutting.
    EQ will make u hungry like crazy and it will be almost impossible to diet on EQ. I am running EQ myself so i am advising you.

Still if you want to take EQ the dose should be atleast 600mg/wk.

The moment u have EQ injected within says your natural testosterone production will stop. Your not injecting any form of Test so no TEST in your system.

It will be like having a ferrari with Nos kits and no fuel. Whats the point?

I can understand the desperation but get hold of any form of Test. I suggest Sust 250 along with EQ but anything , absolutely any form you can get hold off will be good.

As far as Winny is concerned the dose should be atleast 50mg pr day. divide the dose throughout the day. Keep poppin in a few pills 4-5 times a day. It works better that way.

Best of luck for your cycle.

spooledup is offline Banned
    This is the biggest BS post I've ever read on here.

I've been using EQ for almost a decade now. If you have any discipline you can use it to cut. It doesn't make you *that* hungry. After all, it is more anabolic than androgenic , so it makes sense as a cutter.

I have made great gains on only 400mg/wk EQ. My very first cycle was EQ/winny. I put on 17lbs AND dropped a waist size. I couldn't stop starring at myself in the mirror

The moment you inject it your natural test stops? wtf? It is a very long ester. It takes several weeks to take affect. Secondly, all compounds have various levels of supression. You can't just say "it will totally shut you down". If EQ totally shuts you down you are in the minority. It didn't totally shut me down.

I have also used test at at 250mg/wk and at 500mg/wk, with both 400mg and 600mg EQ/wk. If I didn't have the test I wouldn't even use it as my sex drive gets a little fickle at times regardless of the test doseage.

EQ and winny is a great cycle. And I've used tren , anavar , winny, test, eq, etc...If winny didnt give me bad acne it would be EQ/winny all the way.

Quote Originally Posted by molecule View Post
    stonecoldarm

EQ is not for cutting.
    EQ will make u hungry like crazy and it will be almost impossible to diet on EQ. I am running EQ myself so i am advising you.

The moment u have EQ injected within says your natural testosterone production will stop. Your not injecting any form of Test so no TEST in your system.

I can understand the desperation but get hold of any form of Test. I suggest Sust 250 along with EQ but anything , absolutely any form you can get hold off will be good.

As far as Winny is concerned the dose should be atleast 50mg pr day. divide the dose throughout the day. Keep poppin in a few pills 4-5 times a day. It works better that way.

phat_matt85 is offline Member
    Damn...looks like people have a lot of diff opinions on EQ.

spooledup
    How long did you run the EQ and Winny cycle for and what dose?

DEE151 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spooledup View Post
    This is the biggest BS post I've ever read on here.

I've been using EQ for almost a decade now. If you have any discipline you can use it to cut. It doesn't make you *that* hungry. After all, it is more anabolic than androgenic , so it makes sense as a cutter.

I have made great gains on only 400mg/wk EQ. My very first cycle was EQ/winny. I put on 17lbs AND dropped a waist size. I couldn't stop starring at myself in the mirror

The moment you inject it your natural test stops? wtf? It is a very long ester. It takes several weeks to take affect. Secondly, all compounds have various levels of supression. You can't just say "it will totally shut you down". If EQ totally shuts you down you are in the minority. It didn't totally shut me down.

I have also used test at at 250mg/wk and at 500mg/wk, with both 400mg and 600mg EQ/wk. If I didn't have the test I wouldn't even use it as my sex drive gets a little fickle at times regardless of the test doseage.

EQ and winny is a great cycle. And I've used tren, anavar, winny, test, eq, etc...If winny didnt give me bad acne it would be EQ/winny all the way.
    i like what U had to say about eq i like eq myself

molecule is offline Associate Member
    Bro I like EQ too. But it does make u hungry compared to the other chemicals. There are so many other things he can use instead of EQ.

And when i said the moment you inject EQ didnt mean that very second. Its obvious that the easter time limit and the test levels in your body dropping. I am glad u got soem good results even without the TEST but i would strongly suggest adding TEST to it cause EQ cycle is a long cycle too.

Quote Originally Posted by stonecoldarm View Post

The Beach, excellent answer and for the ladies!

Quote Originally Posted by molecule View Post
    stonecoldarm

EQ is not for cutting.

???? please explain your ridiculous post.

Thread Information