redmeat1 is offline Associate Member

Gyno prone guy about to take some Test. E.

I seem to be very gyno prone because I got gyno from a prohormone....I took Letro for about 5 or 6 weeks and the gyno went down a lot but is still present....still have some nipple pain in both nipples and can feel a little lump behind both nipples but the letro took the size down to about peanut size. Should I continue with letro until gyno is completely gone? I'm still taking the 2.5mg max dose of letro going on 6 weeks now...should I just stop taking it at this point? If I can't get rid of the gyno completely how should I run a Test E. cycle? .25mg of arimedex..... .5mg? Any feedback would be very appreciated...thanks guys.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by redmeat1 View Post
    I seem to be very gyno prone because I got gyno from a prohormone....I took Letro for about 5 or 6 weeks and the gyno went down a lot but is still present....still have some nipple pain in both nipples and can feel a little lump behind both nipples but the letro took the size down to about peanut size. Should I continue with letro until gyno is completely gone? I'm still taking the 2.5mg max dose of letro going on 6 weeks now...should I just stop taking it at this point? If I can't get rid of the gyno completely how should I run a Test E. cycle? .25mg of arimedex..... .5mg? Any feedback would be very appreciated...thanks guys.
    Your running 2.5mg of LETROZOLE still currently? Thats a whopping dose of this AI.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    continue with the letro

Thread Information