eckstg is offline Associate Member

test base into transdermal method

Is there any here that would vouch to a transdermal mixture with test base dosed at around 100mg/ml applied twice a day would yield around 80mg test into the bloodstrem? Also any experience to knowing this type of applicaton does as good as injecting?

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Is it as good as injecting? No, less amount converts and transdermal test is usually used for medically low testosterone levels and not in a bodybuilding sense, also it is expensive.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    it depends on the carrier you are using. the only difference between transdermal and injections is that with transdermal you have a higher conversion to estrogen/dht. check out the lab section, they may have more info.

Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    it depends on the carrier you are using. the only difference between transdermal and injections is that with transdermal you have a higher conversion to estrogen/dht. check out the lab section, they may have more info.
    Interesting, I thought transdermal only converts at about 40-50% of the actual hormone

So you aren't getting enough of the actual hormone you would be getting if you did injections.

So what why go with transdermal?

Also since were on this topic, have you heard about Primordial performance and there 1-Tren and 1-Andro transdermal creams?

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    Interesting, I thought transdermal only converts at about 40-50% of the actual hormone

So you aren't getting enough of the actual hormone you would be getting if you did injections.

So what why go with transdermal?

Also since were on this topic, have you heard about Primordial performance and there 1-Tren and 1-Andro transdermal creams?
    again, the amount that gets into the bloodstream depends on the carrier, it can be anywhere from 0% (if you use chocolate milk) to ~100% if you use a solvent so powerful its likely to injure/kill you. The amount of drug you get from injecting anything is always 100%, other MOA's are generally less, some are close to 100% oral, but its all relevative to how much you are using transdermally. If you are doing 100mg/day test and you get 50% absorption (unlikely), thats the same as injecting 50mg/day.

Why go with transdermal? well, it would be pretty nice if you want to avoid ed injections that are more than a few cc's. also, you can get a REALLY fast response to traditionally long acting compounds like eq or deca if you use a transdermal base.

again, the amount that gets into the bloodstream depends on the carrier, it can be anywhere from 0% (if you use chocolate milk) to ~100% if you use a solvent so powerful its likely to injure/kill you. The amount of drug you get from injecting anything is always 100%, other MOA's are generally less, some are close to 100% oral, but its all relevative to how much you are using transdermally. If you are doing 100mg/day test and you get 50% absorption (unlikely), thats the same as injecting 50mg/day.

Why go with transdermal? well, it would be pretty nice if you want to avoid ed injections that are more than a few cc's. also, you can get a REALLY fast response to traditionally long acting compounds like eq or deca if you use a transdermal base.

Well I am curious to using them during off-cycles since they are closer to PH than actual steroids , so I could use them as "bridge" till my next cycle.

However, PP is selling them at expensive prices that makes me hesitant to try it.

Well I am curious to using them during off-cycles since they are closer to PH than actual steroids , so I could use them as "bridge" till my next cycle.

However, PP is selling them at expensive prices that makes me hesitant to try it.
    oh, those come as transdermals? give it a go.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    transdermal patches used medically yield about 20% absorbtion and that is after a 24 hour period. Its pointless to try to get large amounts absorbed like injections unless you want creams or patches all over your body

eckstg is offline Associate Member
    what i meant orignally is if i make a transdermal at 100mg/ml and apply it twice a day @1ml each application do you think 80mg will make it to bloodstream and be as good as injecting 80mg test suspension a day?

If i go with transdermal i plan to try and find some plogel or this receipe if i can find all ingredients for carriers

40% ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL( ISO )
    15% ISOPROPYL MYRISTRATE( IPM )
    15% ISOPROPYL PALMITATE( IPP )
    10% OLEIC ACID( OA )
    10% PROPYLENE GLYCOL( PG )
    10% DMSO

Thxs for all your input!!!

oh, those come as transdermals? give it a go.
    160 dollars for 4 week cycle?

Nah thanks bro, I would rather just go with dymethazine or something much cheaper.

Bender45 is offline New Member
    Just a dumb question, but what if you took injectable Test and rubbed it into your skin?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    why would you want that crap all over your body everyday? you do realize your going to stink pretty bad right? why not man up and inject
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    why would you want that crap all over your body everyday? you do realize your going to stink pretty bad right? why not man up and inject
    Like I said it would be for use between cycles to maintain mass and its not actual testosterone transdermal cream, it is 1-Tren and 1-Andro cream that convert around 40% or something.

Like I said it would be for use between cycles to maintain mass and its not actual testosterone transdermal cream, it is 1-Tren and 1-Andro cream that convert around 40% or something.
    pro-hormones still shut you down. you would essentially be cycling in between cycles.

Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN;4563***
    pro-hormones still shut you down. you would essentially be cycling in between cycles.
    I know.....its so hard to let go Jigga I just can't be "completely" clean for 4-5 months. I was going to take 2 months off (for PCT+a little rest time) and run a 4 week dymethzine cycle then run a PCT and take a month off before my next cycle.

Am I an addict?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries

im hesitant to believe this....the molecular weight with ester attached could very well imo make long estered steroids virtaully useless for transdermal use.

Thread Information