Thread: Cycle of test

El Corvino is offline Associate Member

Cycle of test

Well incase anyone followed my previous body fat thread I have cleaned my diet up immensely (6 meals a day, 3 hours apart, etc.)

Anyway's... I have dropped from 18.01% BF to 17.23% after week one. Then from 17.23% to 15.93%. I am due to go back tomorrow for my third week of strict diet and training and I'm expecting to be in the mid 14%.

Anyway's, I just placed my order for 50 CC's of test. Any of you guys like front stacking? I was thinking of doing 3cc's for the first 2 weeks and then 2 cc's for 10 weeks for my first cycle.

(I ordered 50 because I plan on doing 2 12 week cycles and then maintaining)

Also, what do you guys do about stretch marks? My father was a body builder and did not have them and my mother had 3 kids and does not have them. I think I just got bad luck skin. I rub vitamin E and Cocoa butter but it doesn't really seem to help. I have thought about just getting my BF% down, doing both my cycles within this year and when I am done getting bigger I was going to have them lazered off.

Did I ask a stupid question?

Need stats? I'm 22... turn 23 in a few months. I weigh 201 currently at 15.8% BF but will be at 12.5% BF or less when I start the cycle.

I guess I'll check another forum?

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    lol.. no man, dont trip

glad to hear your diet is getting you in shape...

what kinda test did you order?? AS In, what ester is it attached to??

I'll have to get back to you on that. I am not very knowledgable with this stuff yet. I have more time than I have money or patients. Edited by me... I am more worried about safety than budget so I told him I wanted the best of the best. We have been friends for a LONG time now so I trust him... apparently with my life. haha

He said he was getting me 1" needles so I can inject into my leg.
    Last edited by El Corvino; 04-14-2009 at 10:24 PM.

oh, and he is the one who got me on T3 and Clen . It has worked wonders, my last weekly check in showed a loss of almost 3 lbs of fat and a 2 lb muscle gain. I can scan the chart for non beleivers. :P

DEE151 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by El Corvino View Post
    I'll have to get back to you on that. I am not very knowledgable with this stuff yet. I have more time than I have money or patients. I am currently a double major that works the front door at a night club. One of our bartenders who is 28 and in his last year of medical school is very knowledgable and helps me with all this stuff. Edited... I am more worried about safety than budget so I told him I wanted the best of the best. We have been friends for a LONG time now so I trust him... apparently with my life. haha

He said he was getting me 1" needles so I can inject into my leg.
    thats alot of money for your gear and pct

Edited...

My goal is to be as safe as possible with little to no sides. I was going to run something else with it to cut up but I wanted to stay on the safe side and cut up naturally and just run the test to get clean muscle gains.

My plan was to get gains from 1 or 2 cycles of test only. Once I get bigger in size, then just maintain by working out and diet.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    don't make me close this thread guys...

DEE151 is offline Productive Member
    dude i think your talking to much about stuff that ppl dont need to know how old R U?

turning 23 shortly. I need to go read the rules over. Did not think general location could not be posted. I appoligize and will go read up. I'll edit some stuff out that doesn't really make a difference too...
    Last edited by El Corvino; 04-14-2009 at 10:23 PM.

Thread Information